The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Warrior - Blood River Teaser

+6
alldatndensum
bigtreads
Tombie
stevegarveyfan
Black Rider
deathisgain
10 posters

Go down

Sacred Warrior - Blood River Teaser Empty Sacred Warrior - Blood River Teaser

Post by deathisgain Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:56 pm

This is sounding pretty cool. Rey is doing some great stuff lately.

Last edited by deathisgain on Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Sacred Warrior - Blood River Teaser Empty Re: Sacred Warrior - Blood River Teaser

Post by Black Rider Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:52 pm

Nice groove, a little bit of Dream Theater sound.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Sacred Warrior - Blood River Teaser Empty Re: Sacred Warrior - Blood River Teaser

Post by stevegarveyfan Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:03 pm

Showin' the newbies how it's done!  Sounds good!
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tombie Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:03 am

Like fine wine... better with age!
Tombie
Tombie
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.deadtoselfradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:25 am

When I saw the title of the topic, I just thought it would be the best piece of news I have heard in ages regarding christian metal.

But, listening to it, I simply hated. Seems too modern for my tastes. Let's see it when it comes out, maybe I will get used to it, maybe I won't...

I just wish their new album to sound exactly like Waiting in Darkness, but with Rey on vocals.

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:47 am

"If it jams, it jams" - Roger Martinez
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by bigtreads Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:43 pm

whats not to like ??? looking forward to it
bigtreads
bigtreads
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:06 am

Man, I haven't been this excited over a Sacred Warrior release in a LONG time.  This sounds incredible and lyrically it is strong!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:28 pm

Thiago-Brazil wrote:When I saw the title of the topic, I just thought it would be the best piece of news I have heard in ages regarding christian metal.

But, listening to it, I simply hated. Seems too modern for my tastes. Let's see it when it comes out, maybe I will get used to it, maybe I won't...

I just wish their new album to sound exactly like Waiting in Darkness, but with Rey on vocals.

I totally agree! This is way, way, way too modern for me. When I think back to classic albums like Obsessions or Master’s Command, this doesn’t sound anything like those at all, whatsoever, even a little bit. Frankly, I hate this.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing1134 Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:58 pm

I'm in...bring it!
Pershing1134
Pershing1134
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:22 pm

Really like it!

Glad the band is back with Rey on vocals
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:08 am

I'm definitely in for this one. Is there a release date?
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:31 am

Follower of Jesus said: wrote:I totally agree! This is way, way, way too modern for me. When I think back to classic albums like Obsessions or Master’s Command, this doesn’t sound anything like those at all, whatsoever, even a little bit. Frankly, I hate this.

I get that and it's fine but this is how a lot of the older bands have gone now. Stryper doesn't sound anything like the classic albums.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:04 pm

Black Rider wrote:
Follower of Jesus said: wrote:I totally agree! This is way, way, way too modern for me. When I think back to classic albums like Obsessions or Master’s Command, this doesn’t sound anything like those at all, whatsoever, even a little bit. Frankly, I hate this.

I get that and it's fine but this is how a lot of the older bands have gone now. Stryper doesn't sound anything like the classic albums.
I don't know...we can discuss this for ages, but I will say that Stryper's 21 century most acclaimed album was NMHTP, which was some sort of return to form.

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:34 pm

Stryper does sound similar to their 80s days. Slightly modernized, but all the elements are there. Sacred Warrior sounds nothing, and I mean nothing, like they did back in the day. I’m not saying they should make music for guys like me. They’re artists and should make art that they want to make. I’m just wishing they were more interested in the older melodic sound rather than this new progressive, aggressive American power metal sound.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down