The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Sacred Warrior with Ray and Eli

5 posters

Go down

New Sacred Warrior with Ray and Eli Empty New Sacred Warrior with Ray and Eli

Post by kethdredd Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:12 pm

kethdredd
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

New Sacred Warrior with Ray and Eli Empty Re: New Sacred Warrior with Ray and Eli

Post by kethdredd Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:12 pm

http://sleazeroxx.com/sacred-warrior-release-lyric-video-for-slave-with-proceeds-going-to-a-shelter/

Sacred Warrior release lyric video for “Slave” with proceeds going to a shelter

Sacred Warrior CD coverChristian metal band Sacred Warrior have released a lyric video for the song “Slave” with proceeds going to the charity

Sacred Warrior posted the following message on their Facebook page with respect to their new song “Slave” (with slight edits):

“It is with great joy, humility, anticipation, and relief that we are proud to announce the release of our newest single, “Slave”. It is the first new music from Sacred Warrior in a long time, and features a VERY special collaboration between Eli Prinsen and former lead singer Rey Parra in dueling, soaring vocal duet!! This song is our contribution to a fundraising effort for Naomi’s House in Chicago, IL… a residential shelter for female victims of sexual exploitation. The story of this song is told more fully in the crowdfunding link, but it has been a labor of conviction and love for the last year. Please share with as many people as you can, and visit the fundraising page to learn how you can help… we want this epic music to convict, inspire, and compel you to want to join us.

The MP3 of “Slave” is available as a download link (also in YouTube and FB video descriptions) free of charge, and it is our gift to you and to Naomi’s House. We ask only that you not merely enjoy the music as a listener, but also join with us doing a small part to help in this gigantic battle against evil. You prayers, and your donations, are precious. Please share.”

Sacred Warrior have recently had their share of heartache with their keyboardist Joe Petit from 1991 to 2015 in a hospital for heart related issues.

kethdredd
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

New Sacred Warrior with Ray and Eli Empty Re: New Sacred Warrior with Ray and Eli

Post by Follower of Jesus Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:01 am

Prayers and a donation on the way. That is a devastating lyric. It's a hard song to listen to because of the heaviness of the subject matter. It's like watching Schindler's List - necessary and good to do, but hard to do.

Setting aside for a moment the gravity of the situation they're addressing, I got chills at that first moment when Ray and Eli both are going full tilt. They sound amazing together.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeRangeBeliever Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:17 pm

Yeah, I hope they sing on more songs together - especially faster classic Sacred Warrior songs....
FreeRangeBeliever
FreeRangeBeliever
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:05 pm

I liked the song as it reminds me of the "Obsessions" album which is my favorite.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOldMan2084 Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:01 am

Cool song! I think maybe Sacred Warrior should just go ahead and have two vocalists from now on. lol

I'm glad to see they are also supporting a good cause. Great job, guys!
TheOldMan2084
TheOldMan2084
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:55 pm

alldatndensum wrote:I liked the song as it reminds me of the "Obsessions" album which is my favorite.

Yes! I recognized the same feeling within it.

Though heavy lyrics, the song sounded just great!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down