The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New releases left to get this year...

+6
Markus1987
MikeInFla
metaldude
Hardcore Christian
Kerrick
Soldier777
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New releases left to get this year... Empty New releases left to get this year...

Post by Soldier777 Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:54 pm

I have a few new releases/reissues left to get this year:

Stryper - Fallen October 16
Recon - Behind Enemy Lines (Roxx Records 25th Anniversary re-issue) October 2015
Deliverance - Weapons Of Our Warfare (Roxx Records 25th Anniversary re-issue) 2015???

Angelic Warlord lists several others that is coming out like Hero, Bill Menchen, Liberty N' Justice, Dynasty, Temple Of Blood, etc. I'm not really into these bands but I may look to the hard rock/classic/power metal releases ofthese or other bands that I don't have. What releases are you looking forward this Fall/Winter?
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

New releases left to get this year... Empty Re: New releases left to get this year...

Post by Kerrick Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:10 pm

Well, its release is only a week away... but Vials Of Wrath - Days Without Names is #1 on my list for Christian metal!  I'm also looking forward to:

Above The Storm - Eternal Sun EP
Agonal - Death Defeated
Crimson Moonlight (maybe.......?)
Miriam
Signum Regis (maybe?)
Theocracy (this one might be next year, I'm not sure)
Throne Of Awful Splendor - The Supernal Hunger EP CD release (previously digital only)
Virgin Black - Pianissimo (hahahahaha I wish!  That'll be the day...)

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

New releases left to get this year... Empty Re: New releases left to get this year...

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:30 pm

Im looking forward to:

For Today - Wake
Into The Flood - The Death Posture EP
The Order Of Elijah - War At Heart
Fallstar - ???
Blood Of The Martyrs - ???
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:09 pm

There is not too much coming...The only release that makes me feel excited is the rerelease of Recon's BEL as I don't think the weapons rerelease will be out this year. Same for the Temple of Blood new album.

I am also looking forward to the next Sacred Warrior album, which I don't think wil be out untill next year.

Besides that, I might get the new Millenial Reign, the new True Strengh album and the new Stryper album.

Regarding Dynasty, as far as I am concerned "Inspirations" was supposed to be a cover album. I even managed to hear a tourniquet cover that sounded really cool, but I believe they dropped the idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:58 pm

I just saw:
Messenger - Perfect Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:49 pm

Teramaze and Stryper and Teramaze and Millenial Reign and Teramaze and Signum Regis and did I mention Teramaze?
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:41 pm

I haven't gotten The Devil Wears Prada's Space EP yet.

I don't know of any other releases or possible releases this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:23 pm

LemonMouse wrote:I haven't gotten The Devil Wears Prada's Space EP yet.

I don't know of any other releases or possible releases this year.
I always forget about TDWP

Look at my list Very Happy
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:46 pm

Thiago-Brazil wrote:I just saw:
I believe this is already out, I have it and it is awesome. Downloaded it from iTunes.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:52 pm

whats going to be different with Weapons?

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:04 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
Thiago-Brazil wrote:I just saw:
I believe this is already out, I have it and it is awesome. Downloaded it from iTunes.

Same here. Very good melodic metal.
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus1987 Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:19 am

I'm looking forward to

Stryper- Fallen
Miriam
Markus1987
Markus1987
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:22 am

Markus1987 wrote:Miriam

Hey another Miriam fan!  I love their album.  I don't know when their new one is supposed to be released but I'm hopeful for this year!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:26 pm

Kerrick wrote:

Hey another Miriam fan!  I love their album.  I don't know when their new one is supposed to be released but I'm hopeful for this year!

Who is this?

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:30 pm

They're a Finnish melodic metal band.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Miriam/132128676803313?fref=ts

http://www.miriammetal.com/

And they're very good!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:28 pm

Kerrick wrote:They're a Finnish melodic metal band.

As a finn this was a nice surprise for me to discover a new christian finnish band here at CMR  Very Happy
jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:48 pm

Right on!  Their album is one of my more frequently played albums; I just love it.

Hmm... Jusma, maybe you can translate some of their stuff on their website and Facebook!  Wink

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:05 pm

English version?
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:19 pm

Hey, Miriam isn't half bad!  They aren't half good either.  Ha!  No, they're pretty good.  That music was thoroughly enjoyable.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:14 am

Candlemass wrote:English version?

Nope.  Cool   And I hope they never do such a thing!  Finnish is one of the prettiest languages IMO and that's a big part of why I enjoy these guys so much.  I wish more bands would sing in their native tongues instead of butchering English.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:56 am

Kerrick wrote:Right on!  Their album is one of my more frequently played albums; I just love it.

Hmm... Jusma, maybe you can translate some of their stuff on their website and Facebook!  Wink

Their website is not very active. Last post is from November 2013. But on their Facebook I found that in August they were in the studio and just recently they had a gig and a new acoustic gig is on it's way.
jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus1987 Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:19 am

Kerrick wrote:

It's gonna be released later this year. Their guitarist is a friend of mine and he told me that  Wink
Markus1987
Markus1987
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:04 am

Kerrick wrote:

Nope.  Cool   And I hope they never do such a thing!  Finnish is one of the prettiest languages IMO and that's a big part of why I enjoy these guys so much.  I wish more bands would sing in their native tongues instead of butchering English.

If you would like to hear more finnish christian metal/rock, let me know and I can give you something to listen to.
jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:32 am

Markus1987 wrote:
Kerrick wrote:

It's gonna be released later this year. Their guitarist is a friend of mine and he told me that  Wink

cheers Awesome!  Thanks for the info!

jusma wrote:
Kerrick wrote:

If you would like to hear more finnish christian metal/rock, let me know and I can give you something to listen to.

I might just take you up on that!  You should start a thread. afro

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:42 pm

jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next