The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Silent Wake - Damnatio Memoriae vinyl

2 posters

Go down

My Silent Wake - Damnatio Memoriae vinyl Empty My Silent Wake - Damnatio Memoriae vinyl

Post by Kerrick Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:08 pm

If y'all aren't familiar with My Silent Wake... SHAME on you!!!  They're some of the best doom/death out there and their founder Ian is a member here on CMR.  ANYWAYS, they're trying to release their latest album, Damnatio Memoriae, on vinyl and need your help!  I have the CD and it is phenomenal.  It's dark, heavy, and gets your head banging.  As always, the lyrics are deep and personal.  I highly recommend.  They're 73% to their goal and have 33 days left!

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/msw-damnatiomemoriae

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

My Silent Wake - Damnatio Memoriae vinyl Empty Re: My Silent Wake - Damnatio Memoriae vinyl

Post by Candlemass Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:05 pm

Man I really love that first Ashen Mortality lp!
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

My Silent Wake - Damnatio Memoriae vinyl Empty Re: My Silent Wake - Damnatio Memoriae vinyl

Post by Kerrick Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:15 am

^That's a good one, though IMO all of MSW's material trumps it.  Do you have Your Caress too?

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down