The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Favorite Bond....... James Bond

5 posters

Go down

Favorite Bond?

Your Favorite Bond....... James Bond I_vote_lcap64%Your Favorite Bond....... James Bond I_vote_rcap 64% 
[ 7 ]
Your Favorite Bond....... James Bond I_vote_lcap0%Your Favorite Bond....... James Bond I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Your Favorite Bond....... James Bond I_vote_lcap9%Your Favorite Bond....... James Bond I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Your Favorite Bond....... James Bond I_vote_lcap0%Your Favorite Bond....... James Bond I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Your Favorite Bond....... James Bond I_vote_lcap9%Your Favorite Bond....... James Bond I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Your Favorite Bond....... James Bond I_vote_lcap18%Your Favorite Bond....... James Bond I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

Your Favorite Bond....... James Bond Empty Your Favorite Bond....... James Bond

Post by Hardcore Christian Fri May 29, 2015 4:34 pm

Who is your favorite and why?
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Bond....... James Bond Empty Re: Your Favorite Bond....... James Bond

Post by Through The Dark Radio Fri May 29, 2015 5:09 pm

While Sean was a great Agent 007, Roger Moore was the one I grew up with.
Through The Dark Radio
Through The Dark Radio
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Bond....... James Bond Empty Re: Your Favorite Bond....... James Bond

Post by Kerrick Fri May 29, 2015 6:19 pm

^Me too actually.  The first Bond flick I ever saw was Roger Moore so I always associate him as the "original."

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 7:45 pm

Sean Connery...

Cause he IS Bond, James Bond

Back to top Go down

Post by Athanasius Fri May 29, 2015 11:00 pm

Connery was THE MAN.  I must say though that I enjoyed Moore's portrayal a lot too.   Brosnan was also good in the role, although only one of his movies (Goldeneye) ranks among my favorites in the series.
Athanasius
Athanasius
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaNorm64 Sat May 30, 2015 10:54 pm

First Bond movie I ever watched was Goldeneye. I grew up watching Pierce as Bond until the last movie he was on. Pierce was/is a great James Bond and I put him up there with Sean Connery. After watching Tomorrow Never Dies, I decided to check out the older Bond movies and Connery was the perfect man to put on the tux.
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down