The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie franchises ruined by the remake/sequel/shootoff

+10
Superjuice
exo
Peter who was Vaak
WildWorld
Staybrite
alldatndensum
Athanasius
Grindboy
Kerrick
Hardcore Christian
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Movie franchises ruined by the remake/sequel/shootoff - Page 2 Empty Re: Movie franchises ruined by the remake/sequel/shootoff

Post by deathisgain Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:23 pm

I liked the Abrams Star Trek movies.

I know some may cry blasphemy, but I think the Back to the Future sequels ruined it for me. The Hobbit ruined Lord of the Rings as well.

Shrek 3 & 4.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Movie franchises ruined by the remake/sequel/shootoff - Page 2 Empty Re: Movie franchises ruined by the remake/sequel/shootoff

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:11 pm

Don't feel bad DIG, here's TOTAL blasphemy on my part....

The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi kind of ruined the original Star Wars for me...

ok..maybe a little bit of an exaggeration...as I do love all 3 movies.

But...Star Wars was soooo much better when there was a little sizzle between Luke and Leia and a little competition between Luke and Han for her. TESB had to go and make them siblings...lame.

I also didn't like Darth Vader becoming a good guy or being Luke's father. Him being pure evil was so much more enjoyable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:30 pm

NoOneIsHere wrote:Don't feel bad DIG, here's TOTAL blasphemy on my part....

The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi kind of ruined the original Star Wars for me...

ok..maybe a little bit of an exaggeration...as I do love all 3 movies.

But...Star Wars was soooo much better when there was a little sizzle between Luke and Leia and a little competition between Luke and Han for her. TESB had to go and make them siblings...lame.

I also didn't like Darth Vader becoming a good guy or being Luke's father. Him being pure evil was so much more enjoyable.
Evil or Very Mad
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaNorm64 Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:42 am

Every Resident Evil movie after Apocalypse.
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:13 am

deathisgain wrote:The Hobbit ruined Lord of the Rings as well.

Oh that is so true.  After LOTR came out I thought they should have made those 3 films 6, so when I heard there was going to be 3 Hobbit films I was super excited!  Now, after watching them all there's a sort of empty feeling in them, like someone just made them to make money...
Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:17 pm

I've watched and laughed my tail off at every National Lampoon's Vacation movie except for this boner featurette
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObwFosm6ExU
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2