The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your favorite BETRAYAL/MARTYR songs?

+20
Btrylgtrst
Candlemass
Nyx74
stevegarveyfan
SirJahzeal
exo
Airola
Grindboy
My Awesome Timothy
Superjuice
cailen
FreeRangeBeliever
d@v!d
metaldude
zelote
Machine Fish
Drawnsword
Galations6.7
6stringgrind
Temple of Blood
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What are your favorite BETRAYAL/MARTYR songs? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are your favorite BETRAYAL/MARTYR songs?

Post by Btrylgtrst Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:36 am

And Merry Christmas to ya'll

Btrylgtrst
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite BETRAYAL/MARTYR songs? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are your favorite BETRAYAL/MARTYR songs?

Post by Btrylgtrst Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:38 am

Btw, my favorite Betrayal song to play live was Escaping The Altar. That song is epic and such a blast to play!

Btrylgtrst
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by cailen Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:25 am

Hi Bob: That is my favorite too. Followed by Forest of horrors.

P.S: Thank you for your post on our facebook page.

Merry Christmas!
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:01 am

Btrylgtrst wrote:Yeah, it's  me ☺
Did you delete your Betrayal riff tutorials from your youtube channel?

I saw them a couple of years ago and thought they were great. I just went looking to see if you had any newer ones and I can't find any.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Btrylgtrst Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:30 pm

Yes, I did delete those. They were actually meant to be seen by one person in particular but for some reason they were public. Anyway, if anyone is interested I could do something similar again and post it either to YouTube or my Facebook page.

Btrylgtrst
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Btrylgtrst Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:31 pm

Cailen...thank you for the cd

Btrylgtrst
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:18 pm

Btrylgtrst wrote:Yes, I did delete those. They were actually meant to be seen by one person in particular but for some reason they were public. Anyway, if anyone is interested I could do something similar again and post it either to YouTube or my Facebook page.
That would be absolutely awesome, Bob!  Thanks so much for popping back in here, always great to see you post!

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Btrylgtrst Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:10 am

Cool, what do you have in mind? What would you like to see/hear?

Btrylgtrst
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:56 am

Something simple-ish!  LOL!

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Btrylgtrst Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:19 pm

Hmmm...easy Betrayal songs/riffs? That might be difficult lol

Btrylgtrst
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:59 am

Just play some of your favorites ... I enjoyed watching the videos.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Btrylgtrst Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:14 pm

Alright, I'll just demo some of the easier stuff :-)

Btrylgtrst
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:27 pm

Can you do the periscope thing? (just in case you are familiar with of course)
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Btrylgtrst Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:28 am

Periscope...... What do you have in mind?

Btrylgtrst
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:22 pm

Pleed The Blood.

Mostly need help with the right note to the little fill in the main riff when it goes from the 7th to the 6th frets, but I'd love to see it all.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:28 pm

Btrylgtrst wrote:Periscope...... What do you have in mind?
You could have your music in the background and you rocking on periscope and we all fans watching live
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Btrylgtrst Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:55 am

Darth Vader wrote:
Btrylgtrst wrote:Periscope...... What do you have in mind?
You could have your music in the background and you rocking on periscope and we all fans watching live
Ah.....I'd have to think about that. I haven't  played for  an audience in in over 20 years. Sounds a little intimidating lol. I would be okay making videos but I'd have to practice a lot to get to where I could play "live" again Smile

Btrylgtrst
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Btrylgtrst Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:05 am

d@v!d wrote:Pleed The Blood.

Mostly need help with the right note to the little fill in the main riff when it goes from the 7th to the 6th frets, but I'd love to see it all.
Hmmm...I haven't  played that song in a long, long time. We never played that song live for some reason, but I do remember learning it. I'll give it a listen and see if I can figure it out. Interesting (maybe) thing: when Marcus wrote these songs he alway wrote two guitar parts and I'd play one and he played the other. On most of the songs I never learned his part, so if something happened during a show and I had to cover his part...I/we were screwed lol. I think it only happened once, though. Marcus broke a string and I had to fake my way through his part while he changed guitars. The rest of the band just laughed at me, lol. We decided after that that we should know both guitar parts just in case, but we never did. Anyway, I'll give Plead The Blood a shot and see what I can figure out. On a related note: I was playing the solo to Frantic today and I was able to remember most of it. Maybe I'll do some rhythms and some of my solos as well.

Btrylgtrst
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Btrylgtrst Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:18 am

Wow, I just listened it. I "might" be able to figure out that part but the rest...I don't think I can even play like that anymore lol. I've kept up with lead playing but my rhythm playing is much weaker these days. I need to practice!

Btrylgtrst
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:34 am

Btrylgtrst wrote:

Wow, I just listened it. I "might" be able to figure out that part but the rest...I don't think I can even play like that anymore lol. I've kept up with lead playing but my rhythm playing is much weaker these days. I need to practice!
Thanks! Yes, I know the feeling about rhythm. I don't have the endurance I had years ago. I had quit playing guitar for many years and when I started again, I was almost like a beginner. I play just futzing around these days. I'll play a riff for 20 or 30 seconds and move on. I don't have the patience or energy to go through a 4+ minute intense thrash song.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Btrylgtrst Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:20 pm

d@v!d wrote:
Btrylgtrst wrote:

Thanks! Yes, I know the feeling about rhythm. I don't have the endurance I had years ago. I had quit playing guitar for many years and when I started again, I was almost like a beginner. I play just futzing around these days. I'll play a riff for 20 or 30 seconds and move on. I don't have the patience or energy to go through a 4+ minute intense thrash song.
That describes me exactly

Btrylgtrst
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3