The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rediscovering bands and albums...

2 posters

Go down

Rediscovering bands and albums... Empty Rediscovering bands and albums...

Post by Soldier777 Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:15 pm

I recently purchased Idle Cure 2nd Avenue on CD and I had this and Tough Love on cassette years ago. I was cranking 2nd Avenue in the car and I must say this is a good album. I also got Inside Out and Eclipse. 2nd Avenue has a gritty hard rock, almost metal vibe to it which I like. Eclipse is also good too. I'm not into Inside Out as much. From what I remember Tough Love is good too but is more polished that 2nd Avenue and Eclipse from what I remember. I'm working on getting their first album and Tough Love. To me,  leader singer has that slight Paul Stanley of KISS similarity. I couldn't figure out why people compare them to KISS where the music not that similar and I finally figured it out today - the lead vocals.

These guys should seriously get back together and release a live album or a studio album or both. Are there any bands you rediscovered lately?
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Rediscovering bands and albums... Empty Re: Rediscovering bands and albums...

Post by Follower of Jesus Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:43 pm

Big Idle Cure fan here! Love 'em all, but Eclipse is my favorite. I just love "Pour Out My Soul" and "Living Water".
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:29 pm

"Holy Mountain" rules, as does everything off the s/t.  Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down