The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is a kerrick a tyrant

+7
Hardcore Christian
exo
d@v!d
bjorn agin
Kerrick
metaldude
XenonLion
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is Kerrick a tyrant

is a kerrick a tyrant - Page 3 I_vote_lcap75%is a kerrick a tyrant - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 6 ]
is a kerrick a tyrant - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%is a kerrick a tyrant - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

is a kerrick a tyrant - Page 3 Empty Re: is a kerrick a tyrant

Post by Kerrick Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:24 pm

bjorn agin wrote:You know with all these allegations about Bill Cosby in the news. I feel the environment is right for me to come forward with a different event (unrelated to Cosby) that I was afraid to talk about until now.

Back in 2013 Kerrick was mean to me. He looked at me sternly and rolled his eyes.  The shame I felt has haunted me to this day.

Mad Rolling Eyes

There, how's it feel NOW?!?  Twisted Evil

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:59 pm

You really need to work on that scowl a bit, right now it just looks like you're constipated and have a sever case of jaundice.

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by XenonLion Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:20 pm

bjorn agin wrote:You know with all these allegations about Bill Cosby in the news. I feel the environment is right for me to come forward with a different event (unrelated to Cosby) that I was afraid to talk about until now.

Back in 2013 Kerrick was mean to me. He looked at me sternly and rolled his eyes.  The shame I felt has haunted me to this day.

I'm sorry that Kerrick was such a meanie poo poo head. We care about you around here. You don't have to go into too much detail if you don't want to. If you do need to talk about it, I am right here.
XenonLion
XenonLion
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaNorm64 Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:08 am

Poo poo head... I laughed Laughing
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by bjorn agin Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:09 am

XenonLion wrote:

I'm sorry that Kerrick was such a meanie poo poo head. We care about you around here. You don't have to go into too much detail if you don't want to. If you do need to talk about it, I am right here.

Sniff... I'll be ok. I just turn on the trash and bang my head until the pain in my heart is numbed enough to where I hardly feel it. Smile
bjorn agin
bjorn agin
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:18 pm

bjorn agin wrote:
XenonLion wrote:

Sniff... I'll be ok. I just turn on the trash and bang my head until the pain in my heart is numbed enough to where I hardly feel it. Smile

Now that's the spirit!  Though I find DOOM to be far more consoling...  Rockin Loud

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Driven Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:21 pm

I think we have made the point that a kerrick is a tyrant.
Driven
Driven
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://danielbandfan.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XenonLion Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:03 pm

Yeah. I think so.
XenonLion
XenonLion
Holy Unblack Knight