The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming releases you've been waiting for

+12
Candlemass
Hardcore Christian
FreeRangeBeliever
Deepfriar
/<
Tombie
Follower of Jesus
metaldude
Kerrick
MikeInFla
eatbugs
bjorn agin
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Upcoming releases you've been waiting for - Page 2 Empty Re: Upcoming releases you've been waiting for

Post by alldatndensum Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:18 pm

One album I will be looking for soon is the new release by Tennessee's own Eden's Way.  They've not released anything new in some time, so this ought to be a treat!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Upcoming releases you've been waiting for - Page 2 Empty Re: Upcoming releases you've been waiting for

Post by Andreas89 Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:17 am

Kerrick wrote:^When I was in Slovakia visiting my fiancee's family, I got to hang out with Filip (ex-Within Silence) again and he was telling me about Aldaria.  He plays bass on that album.  I'm excited to hear it!
Yes, so am I. Especially since the main man of the project told me about christianity playing a role in the concept Smile
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:21 am

Kerrick wrote:Forsaken
Theocracy

Stop teasing me!!
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:40 am

Andreas89 wrote:
Kerrick wrote:^When I was in Slovakia visiting my fiancee's family, I got to hang out with Filip (ex-Within Silence) again and he was telling me about Aldaria.  He plays bass on that album.  I'm excited to hear it!
Yes, so am I. Especially since the main man of the project told me about christianity playing a role in the concept Smile

Oh right on!  Yeah it's got a lot of big players in Christian metal projects though I'm pretty certain not everyone involved are Christians.  Hopefully we'll get to hear more soon!

metaldude wrote:
Kerrick wrote:Forsaken
Theocracy

Stop teasing me!!

Heh.  Cool  Last I heard... the new Forsaken album is being mixed!  Who knows about Theocracy but I think the hope was to release sometime this year...

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:27 pm

Norma Jean - Polar Similar
Wovenwar
Destroy The Runner
Disciple
Fit For A King - Deathgrip
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2