The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming releases you've been waiting for

+12
Candlemass
Hardcore Christian
FreeRangeBeliever
Deepfriar
/<
Tombie
Follower of Jesus
metaldude
Kerrick
MikeInFla
eatbugs
bjorn agin
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Upcoming releases you've been waiting for Empty Upcoming releases you've been waiting for

Post by bjorn agin Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:31 am

So what projects are currently in the pipeline that you are eagerly waiting for?

I noticed over in another thread ult wrote:

ultimetal wrote:Up next for Roxx watch for full announcements on two limited edition CD titles which will both be going through the remastered and expanded process! For the first time ever remastered and reissued will be two classic titles from the Frontline Records catalog, from Deliverance their classic ‘Stay of Execution’ and the fourth and last title from Vengeance Rising ‘Released Upon the Earth.’ Full press releases outlining both releases are forthcoming.

I'm totally stoked at the idea of a proper reissue of Stay Of Execution. Seeing it get remastered + bonus material would be awesome.

Also coming up this fall is the release of the album by Worldview.

What projects are you guys chomping at the bit for?
bjorn agin
bjorn agin
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Upcoming releases you've been waiting for Empty Re: Upcoming releases you've been waiting for

Post by eatbugs Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:48 am

It's kind of a down year for new music for me this year.  Last year was epic so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

I'm excited for Worldview and The Brave.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Upcoming releases you've been waiting for Empty Re: Upcoming releases you've been waiting for

Post by MikeInFla Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:29 pm

Still waiting on the new Saint which was supposed to come out in the spring. And the Warriors Of The Son 04 Remix/Remaster which was supposed to be out in Jan or Feb. Also patiently waiting for the vinyl versions of Deliverance and Ultimatum.

Might add Sweet Lynch as well to the list. Looking forward to that one too.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:59 pm

I'm not aware of too many upcoming releases of bands I like, but I am looking forward to these:

Blood Thirsty
Cloth
Dalit
Forsaken
Vials Of Wrath

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:16 pm

I am mostly interested in Saint and Worldview new releases. I am also getting the new guardian album. Besides that, I am waiting for some The Brave samples.

I might also be interested in Stay of Execution rerelease. But it depends on how will it sound comparing to the original release as well as the bonus tracks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:23 pm

This yesr might be down, however, if all the bands release what is promised, this is going to be a good year, though. I woukd also list how my expectations for the new Impellitteri album, but I doubt this is coming out this year. Anyway, no sooner it will be released than I will be getting this.

From what was released sooner this year, Letter 7 - Trust is my favorite so far

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:38 am

While I agree last year was a great year for music, I have to disagree about this year being a down year. We've had new releases from Saving Grace, Demon Hunter, A Hill To Die Upon, Teramaze, Veni Domine, Pylon, and for the Stryper fans, a solo album from Michael Sweet. The new album from Relentless Flood is good. In the next 6 to 8 weeks we will have new albums from War Of Ages, Halcyon Way, and Sleeping Giant. Throw in the Worldview album and I'd say it's a pretty good year. I realize not everyone likes those bands, but I know I've found some good additions for my collection this year.
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:21 pm

Worldview, The Brave, Saint (if it comes), and Sweet Lynch.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tombie Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:47 pm

Flyleaf, Pillar, Saint, Worldview, Sleeping Giant, War Of Ages, Redeemer, and Thousand Foot Krutch.
Tombie
Tombie
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.deadtoselfradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by /< Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:25 pm

New W.A.S.P.!
/<
/<
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://www.reverbnation.com/narrowroadband

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepfriar Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:18 pm

AHTDU = release of the year. GG blackened death metal ftw.
Deepfriar
Deepfriar
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeRangeBeliever Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:50 am

there's not many metal releases for me this year...

Worldview - I can't wait for this!
Believer - 6th cd
Harmony - follow up to Chapter 2 Aftermath...

maybe The Tourniquet Ark - Ted K
FreeRangeBeliever
FreeRangeBeliever
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:31 am

FreeRangeBeliever wrote:there's not many metal releases for me this year...

Worldview - I can't wait for this!
Believer - 6th cd
Harmony - follow up to Chapter 2 Aftermath...

maybe The Tourniquet Ark - Ted K
I totally forgot about The Tourniquet Ark. This project is so late, and there's a long time since it was updated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:58 pm

metaldude wrote:While I agree last year was a great year for music, I have to disagree about this year being a down year. We've had new releases from Saving Grace, Demon Hunter, A Hill To Die Upon, Teramaze, Veni Domine, Pylon, and for the Stryper fans, a solo album from Michael Sweet. The new album from Relentless Flood is good. In the next 6 to 8 weeks we will have new albums from War Of Ages, Halcyon Way, and Sleeping Giant. Throw in the Worldview album and I'd say it's a pretty good year. I realize not everyone likes those bands, but I know I've found some good additions for my collection this year.

these  cheers  Metal 2
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:44 pm

Veni Domine
Worldview
Saint
Narnia?
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 pm

Disciple.

Forgot about that one.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by bjorn agin Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:49 pm

eatbugs wrote:Disciple.

Forgot about that one.

I'm going to wait on that one until I hear some samples. Kevin labeled the lineup for the new album Disciple 3.0. I wonder what it's going to sound like. Sad, considering back in the old days (with the Kevin, Brad, and Tim lineup) a new Disciple album would be an automatic purchase for me without even hearing it.
bjorn agin
bjorn agin
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChosenOne Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:16 pm

In the Christian market:

1. Disciple - Attack

2. The Brave - Rise

3. Possible but not holding my breath but if it happens, the new WhiteHeart album
TheChosenOne
TheChosenOne
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChosenOne Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:19 pm

bjorn agin wrote:
eatbugs wrote:Disciple.

Forgot about that one.

I'm going to wait on that one until I hear some samples. Kevin labeled the lineup for the new album Disciple 3.0. I wonder what it's going to sound like. Sad, considering back in the old days (with the Kevin, Brad, and Tim lineup) a new Disciple album would be an automatic purchase for me without even hearing it.

Here ya go, new Disciple. Song is called Radical
TheChosenOne
TheChosenOne
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by bjorn agin Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:26 pm

I like!

May not have quite the heaviness of the old stuff, but the lyrics are a nice throwback. Nothing vague about them.
bjorn agin
bjorn agin
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by strangerhoncho Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:04 am

Of the stuff mentioned, I don't think there's anything I'm looking forward to this year.  Maybe Believer if that comes out.

Pretty much the lousiest year to date for me!

strangerhoncho
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:49 pm

Alright, I'm bringing this thread back to life!  What are y'all looking forward to in the near future for Christian heavy music?  I am particularly excited for:

Wovenhand
Hesychast
WarHorse

I'm not sure when these will be released, but I believe these guys are all working on new stuff:
Adorned Graves
Ascendant
Death Therapy
Forsaken
Mortal Treason
Pantokrator
The Slave Eye
Theocracy
Through The Thorns

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by strangerhoncho Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:36 am

Pretty much all of those sound great to me!

strangerhoncho
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:54 am

I think it's fairly safe to say that Theocracy will release their new album this year. So I will include them Smile

So in the christian(-ish) realm of heavy music I'm in various degrees of eagerness looking forward to:

Aldaria
Formed in Fire
Neal Morse Band
Narnia
Michael Sweet
Theocracy

The following artists have or at least had something in the works:

Essence of Sorrow
Mehida
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:01 pm

^When I was in Slovakia visiting my fiancee's family, I got to hang out with Filip (ex-Within Silence) again and he was telling me about Aldaria. He plays bass on that album. I'm excited to hear it!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next