The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A TON of CDs, many hard to find, up on eBay right NOW!

+3
Kerrick
Grindboy
stevegarveyfan
7 posters

Go down

A TON of CDs, many hard to find, up on eBay right NOW! Empty A TON of CDs, many hard to find, up on eBay right NOW!

Post by stevegarveyfan Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:28 am

Click the link to see the auctions!

stevegarveyfan's auctions
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

A TON of CDs, many hard to find, up on eBay right NOW! Empty Re: A TON of CDs, many hard to find, up on eBay right NOW!

Post by Grindboy Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:42 pm

Wow -- that's a LOAD of amazing stuff.

I won't be a big bidder on the super rare stuff, but what do you charge for combined shipping?

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

A TON of CDs, many hard to find, up on eBay right NOW! Empty Re: A TON of CDs, many hard to find, up on eBay right NOW!

Post by Kerrick Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:15 pm

Dude, that Repentance has been on my list to buy for some time now...  I may just have to try and get me that...

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:54 pm

Grindboy wrote:Wow -- that's a LOAD of amazing stuff.

I won't be a big bidder on the super rare stuff, but what do you charge for combined shipping?
I weigh each shipment and try to charge approximately the shipping price plus the price of the packaging.  It looks like shipping/handling cost for each additional CD to US destinations would be about $1.00.  Does that help?
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Grindboy Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:31 pm

Yep.  You've always seemed reasonable, but occasionally you run into the $3/per guy.  It's nice to know beforehand!

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:23 pm

I created an eBay account just so I could try and get that Paramaecium.  Smile  Though I thought I bid but I guess I just created a max bid...  I still gotta figure out how this site works hahaha!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepfriar Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:11 am

Free bump...  really nice items on these auctions.  I'd buy a couple if I had spare money right now.
Deepfriar
Deepfriar
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:39 pm

I just got outbid on the Paramaecium...  Drat!  I'd love to get ahold of that one but I just can't justify spending that much money right now...  Hopefully another opportunity will arise!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Through The Dark Radio Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:26 pm

Put a bid up a few items . . . winning one of them Razz
Through The Dark Radio
Through The Dark Radio
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:42 pm

It better not be Repentance!!!   Wink  Haha well actually if it is... I couldn't think of anyone more suitable to have it though I would've expected you to already!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:15 am

A bunch ended tonight, but there are still a lot more ending Thursday night!
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Grindboy Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:37 am

Kerrick, what did the Repentance go for?

If it helps at all, I had a copy for a while a few years back, and it really wasn't particularly good.  Not bad, per se, but pretty generic death metal, IMO.

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:24 am

Can I make a suggestion, just for what it's worth...

Don't photograph the cds with them laying playing side down on a table. Leave them in the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingjeste Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:32 am

That's what i was thinking.. No idea why peeps do that. Not good on play side. Just a thought.. Cool
kingjeste
kingjeste
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

http://bkmusic777.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:18 am

I am careful not to scratch them when I do this, but I will certainly consider your advice next time I list auctions.  Probably not a bad idea.  Thanks for the input!
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:07 pm

Grindboy wrote:Kerrick, what did the Repentance go for?

If it helps at all, I had a copy for a while a few years back, and it really wasn't particularly good.  Not bad, per se, but pretty generic death metal, IMO.

Not sure, last I checked it was up to around $60 I think?  Too much for this guy...  Haha thank you for the encouragement about the music though!  I have their four full-lengths and love 'em.  Though I prefer my death metal with lots of DOOOOOOOOOOOM which it doesn't sound like Repentance has much of anyways.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Grindboy Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:06 pm

Wow.  Obviously it's for collectible reasons more than the quality of the songs per se, but that's a lot of cash.

Related note -- if anybody wants to pay me $76 for my Slechtvalk Falconry. . . dang, I don't like selling cd's that I still enjoy and I don't really NEED the money, but I'd have to consider it!

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:24 pm

Yeah, Amazon had Repentance for a little while for like $90!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by oteis Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:58 pm

Grindboy wrote:Wow.  Obviously it's for collectible reasons more than the quality of the songs per se, but that's a lot of cash.

Related note -- if anybody wants to pay me $76 for my Slechtvalk Falconry. . . dang, I don't like selling cd's that I still enjoy and I don't really NEED the money, but I'd have to consider it!
Wow, that Slechtvalk album went for $76,-! Man i bought my copy a few years back for €5,- and fixed one or two with a copy for that exact price!
oteis
oteis
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down