The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"All Your Days", new single from Allos [Release Date: August 15th]

4 posters

Go down

"All Your Days", new single from Allos [Release Date: August 15th] Empty "All Your Days", new single from Allos [Release Date: August 15th]

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Aug 08, 2024 2:19 pm

New single from Allos coming very soon!
-

An immersive atmosphere permeates "All Your Days", a contemporary approach that integrates progressive rhythm with the intensity and power of the striking choruses of 80s Rock. This song translates not only into a listening experience; it is an introspective journey.
The lyrics of "All Your Days" invite us to contemplate profound questions, recognizing the tension that exists between religious and scientific explanations about the existence and meaning of life. This debate is more relevant than ever, and offers a perspective that resonates both in the past and in the present, provoking reflection on the mysteries of human existence.

"All Your Days", new single from Allos [Release Date: August 15th] Allos_10

Pre-save (audio) here

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Kerrick and Frozen Fire like this post

Back to top Go down

"All Your Days", new single from Allos [Release Date: August 15th] Empty Re: "All Your Days", new single from Allos [Release Date: August 15th]

Post by mothy Thu Aug 08, 2024 2:55 pm

Nice, do we know the full album release date yet?
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

"All Your Days", new single from Allos [Release Date: August 15th] Empty Re: "All Your Days", new single from Allos [Release Date: August 15th]

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Aug 08, 2024 3:46 pm

mothy wrote:Nice, do we know the full album release date yet?

Oct 4th

But I think that in september the press will start receiving the promo links with the album
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Kerrick, Andreas89 and mothy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Aug 15, 2024 11:28 am

Single finally released!

Also, we opened pre-orders to brazilian market. Hope that soon have the option to USA, Europe and more...
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Thu Aug 15, 2024 4:42 pm

These tracks are wonderful. Love the lyrics on this one. I'm excited about a U.S. option to purchase.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:49 am

The album is bound to show up with Brazilian merchants on Discogs, so I'm sure I'll find a way to get myself a copy of the new album on CD. Also gives me a chance to include other exclusively Brazilian releases to the order Razz
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:26 am

The band signed with an international label, so very soon you guys will have a better option to purchase the cd...
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Frozen Fire likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down