The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Loves Symphony" the new single from Stryper + with a surprise and unplanned single too [Release date July 18th]

+15
alldatndensum
crucifyd
Sir Shred A Lot
MagnusPrime
Ammocas
Black Rider
Fundy
Sonic Death
Raegoul
Beckster13
Follower of Jesus
Frozen Fire
My Awesome Timothy
TZ75
Lex Metalis
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Loves Symphony" the new single from Stryper + with a surprise and unplanned single too [Release date July 18th] Empty "Loves Symphony" the new single from Stryper + with a surprise and unplanned single too [Release date July 18th]

Post by Lex Metalis Wed Jul 17, 2024 7:18 pm

Fellow Stryper fans, July 18th will be a great day to us, because we'll have not only one, but 2 new Stryper singles (yeah, someone in Frontiers made a mistake, lol) !

• P.s.: These screenshots are from somene in Sweden, that's alread July 18th, so pay atention in your timezone 😉

"Loves Symphony" the new single from Stryper + with a surprise and unplanned single too [Release date July 18th] Fms10
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

"Loves Symphony" the new single from Stryper + with a surprise and unplanned single too [Release date July 18th] Empty Re: "Loves Symphony" the new single from Stryper + with a surprise and unplanned single too [Release date July 18th]

Post by TZ75 Wed Jul 17, 2024 7:28 pm

Say that title 3 times fast (and correctly with pronunciation of the first s)  Razz
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

MagnusPrime and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

"Loves Symphony" the new single from Stryper + with a surprise and unplanned single too [Release date July 18th] Empty Re: "Loves Symphony" the new single from Stryper + with a surprise and unplanned single too [Release date July 18th]

Post by My Awesome Timothy Thu Jul 18, 2024 12:19 am

Am ‘Grateful’ to Frontiers for this mistake! 🤣
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

MagnusPrime, Sevenoneself and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:00 am

---

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Frozen Fire, Sevenoneself and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:11 am

Michael was definitely on it with the more melodic comment. These two songs definitely have a lighter, upbeat feel in general which is quite welcome. They are more reminiscent of mid-paced tracks on YABA, Soldiers, THWTD than the tracks on last 5 albums that had a more dense and generally darker sound overall. This may capture my wife and kids a bit more, though it is still pleasing for me. Great tracks.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:31 am

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:05 pm

I like Loves Symphony. It is very melodic but still has some crunch.

I don’t really like Grateful. It’s just not my style.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckster13 Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:14 am

So I haven't been a huge fan of the last couple releases, but I really like both of these songs.  Kind of a throwback to their older sound.  Definitely makes me look forward to the new album!

Beckster13
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Raegoul Fri Jul 19, 2024 1:12 am

meh.
Raegoul
Raegoul
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonic Death Fri Jul 19, 2024 11:13 am

They never interested me or impressed me, nor did this new songs do anything for me, just mediocre and boring at best
Sonic Death
Sonic Death
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:04 pm

These new songs sound too tame. 

So far I only like the title track, End of Days.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy Fri Jul 19, 2024 2:34 pm

I quite enjoyed them, even though they are less heavy than their previous albums.

I may be one of the few, but one of my favourite Styper albums is GDE.  Those first 4 tracks were so thumping.  Love it, even the chicken!
Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

Sevenoneself and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Fri Jul 19, 2024 3:24 pm

TZ75 wrote:These new songs sound too tame. 

This. The others are like Journey songs.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Ammocas and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Fri Jul 19, 2024 4:32 pm

I’m gonna wait for the album cuz these singles aren’t really grabbing me on their own. Maybe as a whole album it’ll flow better.
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Fri Jul 19, 2024 5:13 pm

But this isnt the title track
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

MagnusPrime and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Fri Jul 19, 2024 5:50 pm

Lex Metalis wrote:

End Of Days is not a Stryper album.

However, I will start a band called End Of Days and...
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Shred A Lot Fri Jul 19, 2024 6:36 pm

I've liked their last several albums, but these songs aren't doing much for me.

Also, how does a major label band have such an obvious grammatical mistake in their song title? It should be "Love's Symphony." Yeah, I get it that metal/rock bands aren't linguistic savants, but somebody at the label should've fixed that one.

Sir Shred A Lot
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Kerrick, Sevenoneself and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crucifyd Fri Jul 19, 2024 7:13 pm

maybe they mean Stryper loves (the) symphony...
crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.crucifyd.com

Kerrick, Sevenoneself and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Fri Jul 19, 2024 9:35 pm

Lex Metalis wrote:

Oops. 

Well anyways… the song End of Days is my favorite so far.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Fri Jul 19, 2024 9:38 pm

I was hoping for a guest appearance from Dave Mustaine on one of these modern Stryper albums. Or at least on the next Michael Sweet solo album.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Sevenoneself and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Jul 20, 2024 10:11 am

I am not listening to any more of the singles.  At this point, I just want to be blown away by the album which I will order.  I am thinking of preordering the CD and shirt deal from the band as I haven't had a Stryper shirt in a long time.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Denver Dan Sat Jul 20, 2024 3:34 pm

They need a new lead singer... Micheal's voice is weird.

Denver Dan
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Sat Jul 20, 2024 4:17 pm

I preordered it today. It'll be just two days before they play in Akron, Ohio on Sept 15th.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Sat Jul 20, 2024 5:58 pm

Denver Dan wrote:They need a new lead singer... Micheal's voice is weird.

That you, Krich?
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:28 pm

Denver Dan wrote:They need a new lead singer... Micheal's voice is weird.

A little too late, ya think? 

His voice is integral to Stryper’s sound. That’s like Dave Mustaine stepping down as vocalist of Megadeth. Good or bad, their voices are too attached to the music.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Staybrite, Ammocas, MagnusPrime and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next