The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Loves Symphony" the new single from Stryper + with a surprise and unplanned single too [Release date July 18th]

+15
alldatndensum
crucifyd
Sir Shred A Lot
MagnusPrime
Ammocas
Black Rider
Fundy
Sonic Death
Raegoul
Beckster13
Follower of Jesus
Frozen Fire
My Awesome Timothy
TZ75
Lex Metalis
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Loves Symphony" the new single from Stryper + with a surprise and unplanned single too [Release date July 18th] - Page 2 Empty Re: "Loves Symphony" the new single from Stryper + with a surprise and unplanned single too [Release date July 18th]

Post by Ammocas Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:32 am

TZ75 wrote:
Denver Dan wrote:They need a new lead singer... Micheal's voice is weird.

A little too late, ya think? 

His voice is integral to Stryper’s sound. That’s like Dave Mustaine stepping down as vocalist of Megadeth. Good or bad, their voices are too attached to the music.
Sometimes on certain songs MS’ pronunciation of words makes me scratch my head. I need the lyric sheet to understand his words.  I’m not being critical, I absolutely love Stryper’s music since the beginning. But sometimes, especially on his later or more current songs his delivery or pronunciation is hard to understand. I find some of his Sunbomb songs like this. Maybe it’s me, I don’t know.

But like TZ said…good or bad, their voices are too attached to the music. I couldn’t imagine Stryper without MS.
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Staybrite and TZ75 like this post

Back to top Go down

"Loves Symphony" the new single from Stryper + with a surprise and unplanned single too [Release date July 18th] - Page 2 Empty Re: "Loves Symphony" the new single from Stryper + with a surprise and unplanned single too [Release date July 18th]

Post by StevenCressler Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:41 am

TZ75 wrote:
Denver Dan wrote:They need a new lead singer... Micheal's voice is weird.

A little too late, ya think? 

His voice is integral to Stryper’s sound. That’s like Dave Mustaine stepping down as vocalist of Megadeth. Good or bad, their voices are too attached to the music.
Yeah, neither of those bands would be the same band anymore with a different vocalist.
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://www.youtube.com/@trickshotsmoviesandcubing2317/videos

Ammocas and TZ75 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:46 pm

Sometimes on certain songs MS’ pronunciation of words makes me scratch my head. I need the lyric sheet to understand his words.  I’m not being critical, I absolutely love Stryper’s music since the beginning. But sometimes, especially on his later or more current songs his delivery or pronunciation is hard to understand. I find some of his Sunbomb songs like this. Maybe it’s me, I don’t know.

This!!!! Absolutely this. I’ve thought this for a long time!
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Staybrite and Ammocas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronze Age Fri Jul 26, 2024 2:34 am

This is going to be awesome. I imagine this being like To Hell With the Devil and In God We Trust but the ballads will be better.

Bronze Age
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Friday13th Mon Jul 29, 2024 11:16 pm

Michael Sweet’s voice is still incredible. I saw Megadeth live like 8 years ago…believe me, there is no comparison. Stryper is still great partially because of Sweet’s voice. Megadeth is still great despite Mustaine’s aging voice.
Friday13th
Friday13th
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2