The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Christian band nobody knows about?

+14
alldatndensum
Dynamis
mothy
Fundy
Friday13th
Constantine
Lex Metalis
Kerrick
Superjuice
Temple of Blood
CrimsonWarrior
Pethead
scottmitchell74
seth
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Best Christian band nobody knows about? - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Christian band nobody knows about?

Post by Kerrick Mon May 06, 2024 5:11 pm

^I recognize a couple of those but the only one I really know is The Autumn League.  I LOVE their album and play it quite regularly.  I've shown them to a few friends who really dug them too, but for some reason they have unfortunately flown under the radar for most.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Ghosty likes this post

Back to top Go down

Best Christian band nobody knows about? - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Christian band nobody knows about?

Post by Ghosty Mon May 06, 2024 6:38 pm

Kerrick wrote:^I recognize a couple of those but the only one I really know is The Autumn League.  I LOVE their album and play it quite regularly.  I've shown them to a few friends who really dug them too, but for some reason they have unfortunately flown under the radar for most.
Yes. The Autumn League is fantastic! I really wasn't sure how underground those bands were, but I am happy they are at least known somewhat. Too many great bands like TAL go unnoticed. Like you, I try to promote them the best I can.
Ghosty
Ghosty
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by L8T Mon May 06, 2024 8:05 pm

I forgot to mention Letter 7!

I come back to Letter 7 All the Time!

I Love the new Whitecross, but, I knew that their Fear No Evil song wasn't going to stand up to the L7 version......it's okay, there are Great Songs on the WC LP.
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Constantine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samson Mon May 06, 2024 8:56 pm

Bloodlines
Samson
Samson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Tue May 07, 2024 12:47 am

These are now defunct, but they were cool and very underground. 

Oblation
Godfear 
Oil
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Tue May 07, 2024 1:44 am

Does anyone remember Prophecy Inc.? 

I heard them on a compilation cd years ago and actually talked to a member of the band from their contact info. 

Listening back now, I wish they released a full length studio album. They only made two demos…

Stylistically, they are close to what Testimony of Apocalypse are doing.

Last edited by TZ75 on Tue May 07, 2024 1:54 am; edited 2 times in total
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster and Ghosty like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 am

TZ75 wrote:Does anyone remember Prophecy Inc.? 

I heard them on a compilation cd years ago and actually talked to a member of the band from their contact info. 

Listening back now, I wish they released a full length studio album. They only made two demos…

Stylistically, they are close to what Testimony of Apocalypse are doing.

I do remember them. Thanks for bringing them up. Being a big fan of ToA, I somehow completely forgot the similarities. Nice reminder.

Last edited by Ghosty on Tue May 07, 2024 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Ghosty
Ghosty
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

TZ75 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Tue May 07, 2024 1:55 am

TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Ghosty likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty Tue May 07, 2024 2:14 am

TZ75 wrote:

Wooo! Really love "Dead to the World".
Ghosty
Ghosty
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

TZ75 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Tue May 07, 2024 2:20 am

I guess Prophecy Inc. is now known as “Execution 22”. 

TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Ghosty likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Tue May 07, 2024 2:36 am

I like this one a lot! 

TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Ghosty likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty Tue May 07, 2024 2:38 am

TZ75 wrote:I guess Prophecy Inc. is now known as “Execution 22”. 

Yeah. I just looked that up too. I can't seem to find anything on the new album so I guess they are still working on it. They didn't give us much to go by with that sample.
Ghosty
Ghosty
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

TZ75 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty Tue May 07, 2024 2:42 am

TZ75 wrote:I like this one a lot! 

Yeah. That has a really nice groove to it.
Ghosty
Ghosty
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

TZ75 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Tue May 07, 2024 3:28 am

Ghosty wrote:

Yeah. I just looked that up too. I can't seem to find anything on the new album so I guess they are still working on it. They didn't give us much to go by with that sample.

Hopefully they are still active. I was surprised they were even doing anything 25 years later. 

They need better promotion. Maybe they can hook up with a label and get some exposure in Heaven’s Metal.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Ghosty likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty Tue May 07, 2024 3:48 am

TZ75 wrote:
Ghosty wrote:

Hopefully they are still active. I was surprised they were even doing anything 25 years later. 

They need better promotion. Maybe they can hook up with a label and get some exposure in Heaven’s Metal.
Indeed. It would be nice to hear some new music from them. Hopefully they are still planning on releasing this. Would be great for more bands like this to get in touch with a distro or label. There are tons out there now that would definitely take them.
Ghosty
Ghosty
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2