The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May I get an honest opinion on my cousins band ?

2 posters

Go down

May I get an honest opinion on my cousins band ? Empty May I get an honest opinion on my cousins band ?

Post by Opeth3232 Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:35 am

If you enjoy there music please go to YouTube and give it a like to help them out it would be so very much appreciated. If you like history especially Appalachian I think some of you may like it there songs. Although this song is about sleep paralysis 

Thank you and have a wonderful day
Opeth3232
Opeth3232
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

May I get an honest opinion on my cousins band ? Empty Re: May I get an honest opinion on my cousins band ?

Post by Sevenoneself Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:01 am

I think it's awesome! Listening on computer speakers the mix is great. The song was catchy. The playing was immaculate. I'm gonna listen to the whole album now! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Sevenoneself
Sevenoneself
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Opeth3232 likes this post

Back to top Go down

May I get an honest opinion on my cousins band ? Empty Re: May I get an honest opinion on my cousins band ?

Post by Opeth3232 Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:26 pm

Sevenoneself wrote:I think it's awesome! Listening on computer speakers the mix is great. The song was catchy. The playing was immaculate. I'm gonna listen to the whole album now! Thanks for sharing it with us.
My pleasure and thank you so much!
Opeth3232
Opeth3232
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down