The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Stryper single soon - well, only if you're a member from their fan club ....

+5
Staybrite
Pethead
MagnusPrime
Black Rider
Lex Metalis
9 posters

Go down

New Stryper single soon - well, only if you're a member from their fan club .... Empty New Stryper single soon - well, only if you're a member from their fan club ....

Post by Lex Metalis Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:19 am

(from Stryper official FB page)

In The Darkness You Are Light" will be released on 8/9. Joining the Fan Club+ gives our top fans the chance to hear music that will not be released to the public along with other great benefits like exclusive merch, behind the scenes content, and discount codes to meet & greets and our online merch store. Visit [url=Patreon.com/Stryper]Patreon.com/Stryper[/url] today to see all details

New Stryper single soon - well, only if you're a member from their fan club .... 363337465_838862217598144_5822268037191533219_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&cb=99be929b-59f725be&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_eui2=AeFriEbGC4kyMePi7Tbz9Cv4BgMLLtLArykGAwsu0sCvKX3u09TC4nt32LRDRMfa8LVS2TnzYxvK4pDUHyaTghle&_nc_ohc=Z7ZhtJOLv2oAX-BHYSE&_nc_ht=scontent.fcaw3-1
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

New Stryper single soon - well, only if you're a member from their fan club .... Empty Re: New Stryper single soon - well, only if you're a member from their fan club ....

Post by Lex Metalis Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:20 am

Waiting for comments from "fans" saying that it's unfair to have a song just for the fan club, that they've been fans since year X and they already spent a lot with the band and deserved to have this song too 😂
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Staybrite and deathisgain like this post

Back to top Go down

New Stryper single soon - well, only if you're a member from their fan club .... Empty Re: New Stryper single soon - well, only if you're a member from their fan club ....

Post by Black Rider Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:24 am

It's there business but I'm not joining, have to pick carefully where I spend the couple discretionary dollars these days.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Staybrite, Lex Metalis, Pethead, Opeth3232, Constantine and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:19 am

This just isn't fair. I've been a fan since 1986. I've spent money on their albums. I deserve to have this song too. My life is over. Thanks a lot, Stryper.
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Staybrite, deathisgain, Kerrick, CrimsonWarrior, Lex Metalis, Pethead and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:27 am

Shut it. 😆
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Staybrite, Kerrick, Lex Metalis, Pethead, BaleMaster and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:51 am

Black Rider wrote:It's there business but I'm not joining, have to pick carefully where I spend the couple discretionary dollars these days.
This. But I’ll buy their next album.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Black Rider, Staybrite and Tombie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:04 pm

Pethead wrote:
Black Rider wrote:It's there business but I'm not joining, have to pick carefully where I spend the couple discretionary dollars these days.
This. But I’ll buy their next album.

Tritto (it's like ditto... but with three)
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bodachi Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:17 pm

As far as I know, the fan club has offered only one other exclusive download, which is a "dubstep" remix of "To Hell With the Devil". Now, I don't know what a dubstep is, but my ears still haven't forgiven me for listening to it. 
The new song better be nothing anywhere similar to that.
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Staybrite, Pethead, Opeth3232 and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:36 pm

Pass for me. I'm even skipping The Choir's latest Kickstarter endeavor, the re-release of Chase the Kangaroo.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Constantine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:08 am

Is this the only sing they released to the fan club only? I've been a fan since 1985 and bought all their CDs, some of the vinyl, some singles and have some of the cassettes and merch. Everyone should have accrss to their songs. This will probably eventually be on youtube legally or illegally and or be on an upcoming album. I have no plans right now of joining the fan club.

Not to cause a fuss or an argument, but I don't agree with how Greg Hayes of Grider Music was treated when he legally got the licensing to reissue the 3 albums.

Stryper is one of my favorite bands and I will support them by buying their albums. I don't agree with everything they do. Then again, I don't agree with everything that alot of Christians do.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

alldatndensum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:10 am

bodachi wrote:As far as I know, the fan club has offered only one other exclusive download, which is a "dubstep" remix of "To Hell With the Devil". Now, I don't know what a dubstep is, but my ears still haven't forgiven me for listening to it. 

They released "By His Stripes (We Are Healed)" last year too...
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:11 am

Soldier777 wrote:Is this the only sing they released to the fan club only? 

Nope. They released another exclusive tune last year too...
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rightwing3 Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:32 pm

Lex Metalis wrote:
bodachi wrote:As far as I know, the fan club has offered only one other exclusive download, which is a "dubstep" remix of "To Hell With the Devil". Now, I don't know what a dubstep is, but my ears still haven't forgiven me for listening to it. 

Are all 3 of those songs still available if you pay the money?

rightwing3
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by bodachi Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:16 pm

rightwing3 wrote:
Lex Metalis wrote:

Are all 3 of those songs still available if you pay the money?
If you pay the $17.77 you definitely have access to "By His Stripes (We Are Healed)" and "In the Darkness You Are Light".
I haven't bothered looking up the dubstep abomination. 
You can't download the songs to anything but a Patreon app. However,  I was able to play the songs and record them with an audio cable plugged into the headphone and microphone jacks. The sound is passable
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down