The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Metal compilation album track listing?

2 posters

Go down

Ultimate Metal compilation album track listing? Empty Ultimate Metal compilation album track listing?

Post by ReedBenson Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:28 am

I got a cassette tape at a Dollar Tree way back in high school or college called Ultimate Metal. It was a compilation of songs by Christian metal bands from the 80's, I believe. I remember that it definitely had Petra and Vengeance on it. I think Stryper, Whitecross, Holy Soldier, X-Sinner, and Mastedon were on there, too, but I forget.

Does anyone happen to have this album and can give me a track listing? I don't have the cassette anymore, but I'd like to find all the songs online. I've done a DuckDuckGo search and found the list for a sequel compilation, but I haven't found the one I'm looking for.

ReedBenson
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Metal compilation album track listing? Empty Re: Ultimate Metal compilation album track listing?

Post by Temple of Blood Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:42 am

ReedBenson wrote:I got a cassette tape at a Dollar Tree way back in high school or college called Ultimate Metal. It was a compilation of songs by Christian metal bands from the 80's, I believe. I remember that it definitely had Petra and Vengeance on it. I think Stryper, Whitecross, Holy Soldier, X-Sinner, and Mastedon were on there, too, but I forget.

Does anyone happen to have this album and can give me a track listing? I don't have the cassette anymore, but I'd like to find all the songs online. I've done a DuckDuckGo search and found the list for a sequel compilation, but I haven't found the one I'm looking for.
Various - Ultimate Metal | Releases | Discogs
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Metal compilation album track listing? Empty Re: Ultimate Metal compilation album track listing?

Post by ReedBenson Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:21 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
ReedBenson wrote:I got a cassette tape at a Dollar Tree way back in high school or college called Ultimate Metal. It was a compilation of songs by Christian metal bands from the 80's, I believe. I remember that it definitely had Petra and Vengeance on it. I think Stryper, Whitecross, Holy Soldier, X-Sinner, and Mastedon were on there, too, but I forget.

Various - Ultimate Metal | Releases | Discogs

Yes, that's it! Thank you so much. Surprised that didn't come up in my search. Also looks like I was wrong about a lot of the bands that were on there. I think I got it mixed up with Rock On Christian: Loud.

ReedBenson
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down