The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reign Of Glory (Red Sea, Vengeance Rising, The Crucified) release 1st single

+12
oldschooldoom
TZ75
deathisgain
Staybrite
alldatndensum
crucifyd
Grindboy
Pethead
mothy
Black Rider
Constantine
Lex Metalis
16 posters

Go down

Reign Of Glory  (Red Sea, Vengeance Rising, The Crucified) release 1st single Empty Reign Of Glory (Red Sea, Vengeance Rising, The Crucified) release 1st single

Post by Lex Metalis Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:07 pm

text from Roxx Records

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
RE: REIGN OF GLORY “All Will Bow”
June 24, 2022

In April Roxx Records announced the signing of a brand new supergroup coming together. That band was and is REIGN OF GLORY and we are very excited to finally be able to release more details about this project with you today.

REIGN OF GLORY is a brand new hard rock/metal band featuring Robyn Kyle Basauri (Red Sea, Die Happy, Joshua) on vocals, Roger Dale Martin (Vengeance Rising, Once Dead, Die Happy, Triple Ace Band) on bass, Nick Layton(FireWolfe, Q5) on guitars and the one and only Jim Chaffin (The Crucified, Deliverance, The Blamed) on drums.

The bands debut album will be titled “All Will Bow” and features stunning new artwork with a beautiful cover illustration by David Edgar, and an elaborate cover design and layout by Scott Waters. The debut single is now being serviced to radio and we are pleased to world premiere the new lyric video for the bands first single “Welcome to Reality” a poignant hard rocker that really hits home both lyrically and musically.

Pre orders will launch in July with a release date planned for August 12th on digital and CD, with a very limited vinyl release in October.

Stay tuned to Roxx Records as we prepare to bring you the debut album from REIGN OF GLORY at 
www.RoxxRecords.com

Follow REIGN OF GLORY on social media https://www.facebook.com/Reign-Of-Glory-100801572602941
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Reign Of Glory  (Red Sea, Vengeance Rising, The Crucified) release 1st single Empty Re: Reign Of Glory (Red Sea, Vengeance Rising, The Crucified) release 1st single

Post by Constantine Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:40 pm

I listened to this track earlier today and thought it was pretty good.   
Did not know that Robyn Kyle Basauri was involved.  
No wonder it has that old-school feel and sounds like it would appeal to someone who likes Red Sea or Messenger.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

BaleMaster and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Reign Of Glory  (Red Sea, Vengeance Rising, The Crucified) release 1st single Empty Re: Reign Of Glory (Red Sea, Vengeance Rising, The Crucified) release 1st single

Post by Black Rider Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:48 pm

It's not bad but Roxx productions does what Frontiers does and over produces the music.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:01 pm

yeah not my thing but glad to se those guuys making music.
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:12 pm

Not bad, although it didn’t really excite me. But I’d be up for checking out more from them, since I love all those musicians.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grindboy Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:26 pm

Definitely sounds more like for Red Sea fans than Vengeance Rising or The Crucified fans.

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:27 pm

I don’t think it’s as compelling as Red Sea (this song anyway). Constantine mentioned Messenger, and I think that’s a good comparison.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Constantine and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crucifyd Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:14 pm

Black Rider wrote:It's not bad but Roxx productions does what Frontiers does and over produces the music.

I have my idea of what it means... what do you mean by "over produces"?
crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.crucifyd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:19 pm

It sounds too glossy, I want some grit in the music.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

TZ75 and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:16 pm

I love this!  I thought the guitars were great and the song is done in a range where Robyn sounds strong and confident despite having lost some range as we all do when we age.

I am looking forward to this!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

oldschooldoom and bigtreads like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:11 pm

Fantastic melodic metal with an old-school feel.  Very much looking forward to this release!  Robin sounds amazing!
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

oldschooldoom likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:50 pm

Sound wise I am digging it. Especially how Robyn has a bit of David Coverdale sound to his voice. Lyrically, it's a dud for me.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:02 pm

Not bad… It has a Tony Martin/Sabbath feel. 

My only criticism is that the solo didn’t sound good. The tone was flat and it sounds forced. They should have hired Larry Farkas or Jake E. Lee to do them!

Last edited by TZ75 on Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:10 pm

Black Rider wrote:It sounds too glossy, I want some grit in the music.

I agree! 

They should have also used Larry Farkas on guitar.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:14 pm

There is zero Crucified elements. But I’m glad Jim Chaffin is still active and playing drums. This is literally just a spin-off of Red Sea. 

It’s the same idea that Frontier records does. Throw together some recording vets and see if it sticks. Razz
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:02 pm

This just might be my album of the year

I usually don't play a new listen loudly unless it's love at first spin.
My roomie just asked me to please turn down that hair metal.
That's a compliment.
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Staybrite and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:48 pm

This album freakin’ rocks! Been stuck in my car CD player since I got it. This is AOTY material!
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

oldschooldoom and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:01 pm

^^Agreed with both of the above comments! I need to spin it some more, but this thing could be my AotY too!
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

oldschooldoom likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:20 pm

I had high hopes for this but I don’t like it much. I’m so bummed.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:11 pm

I agree FoJ, it's okay but I had great expectations
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:09 am

This is a cool track:

Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Superjuice and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:25 am

Constantine wrote:This is a cool track:

Love that song! Love this album!
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:17 pm

I'm FINALLY checking this out.

Really good stuff!
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Black Rider, Pethead and Ammocas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by average joe Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:55 pm

Vocals remind me a bit of Shawn Pelata (Oracle/Final Sign). Picking up on a weird distortion with the music but digging the vocal delivery.

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:40 pm

Wish there'd be need of the vocalist situation.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down