The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flood - Polarized (ex-tourniquet Gary Lenaire, Guy Ritter, Erik Mendez) PREVIEW VIDEO available

+37
Aryeh Yehudah
Drawnsword
Hardcore Christian
Schorsch
Son of Nun
zelote
Tourniguy
Tobi Elektrik
scottmitchell74
jaydeecrawson
Bahana
Temple of Blood
CrimsonWarrior
eatbugs
Sir Shred A Lot
Frozen Fire
ChosenNightwolf
Follower of Jesus
GACatmandu
VaughanGF
bodachi
Kerrick
BaleMaster
average joe
Louder
My Awesome Timothy
TZ75
crucifyd
Staybrite
Raegoul
Ammocas
mothy
Pethead
Fundy
alldatndensum
Black Rider
Airola
41 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Flood - Polarized (ex-tourniquet Gary Lenaire, Guy Ritter, Erik Mendez) PREVIEW VIDEO available - Page 2 Empty Re: Flood - Polarized (ex-tourniquet Gary Lenaire, Guy Ritter, Erik Mendez) PREVIEW VIDEO available

Post by Kerrick Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:40 pm

Happy birthday dude!  (Mine's two days after BaleMaster's.  Smile )

Tyrant
Tyrant

TZ75 and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Flood - Polarized (ex-tourniquet Gary Lenaire, Guy Ritter, Erik Mendez) PREVIEW VIDEO available - Page 2 Empty Re: Flood - Polarized (ex-tourniquet Gary Lenaire, Guy Ritter, Erik Mendez) PREVIEW VIDEO available

Post by TZ75 Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:47 pm

Kerrick wrote:Happy birthday dude!  (Mine's two days after BaleMaster's.  Smile )

Thanks 

Happy early birthday to you too!
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Kerrick and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bodachi Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:18 pm

Is there a pre-order someplace?
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by VaughanGF Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:36 pm

I agree with the comments here. This sounds awesome and it's the most excited I've been about an upcoming album for a very long time. I just know I'm going to devour this when it comes out!

VaughanGF
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Louder and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GACatmandu Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:58 pm

Is Michael Sweet involved in this project in some way or is he just announcing it?

GACatmandu
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:48 am

I didn’t get into Tourniquet very much because they were kind of all over the place tempo-wise, and just too progressive for my tastes. I also always thought their drums were too far out front in the mix. I think Ted Kirkpatrick must have been the main reason for both of those reasons that I didn’t like Tourniquet. This sounds amazing! Much more melodic and groove oriented!
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ChosenNightwolf Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:48 pm

GACatmandu wrote:Is Michael Sweet involved in this project in some way or is he just announcing it?

No, Michael just announced the project. He wasn't involved in it musically at all.
ChosenNightwolf
ChosenNightwolf
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://www.aflameinthedark.net

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bodachi Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:45 pm

bodachi wrote:Is there a pre-order someplace?
BUMP

Nobody knows?
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Louder Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:03 am

Purchased on iTunes.
One song in and I can say this is what I've been wanting to hear since 1994.
Louder
Louder
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:44 am

Just snagged on iTunes. So excited!
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bodachi Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:56 am

bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:21 am

In 2020, Gary Lenaire and Guy Ritter formed the band FLOOD. Polarized soon began to take shape as the debut record. With influences from their past sounds, FLOOD moves into the future with modern rhythmic, tonal and lyrical innovation.
“Design” opens the record. The song explores the breathtaking plan of God and man.
“War in the Sky” is an apocalyptic vision of spiritual warfare.
“Darfur” conveys the tragic reality of genocide. Originally posted as a demo years ago, FLOOD recorded the song as it was originally intended to be.
The title track takes a close look through a spiritual phoropter at cultural and religious differences and the problem of despising those who hold other views.
“My Last Ride” gives us a heart breaking first-hand account of a family pet in abandonment.
“Freeloading Larceny” (Freedom Fading) laments the breaking down of a free society.
“Stop The Bleeding” was originally released in 2017. The new recording demonstrates FLOOD’s massive, headbanging sound.
Instrumentals: “The Four Seasons (Summer)”, “In Remission”, “The Order of Melchizedek”
Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

Back to top Go down

Post by average joe Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:46 am

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Louder and Fundy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Airola Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:44 am

Airola
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:15 am

I just ordered 2 physical copies. 

It’s on sale!
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:21 am

average joe wrote:

It sounds exactly like 50% Tourniquet and 50% Echo Hollow.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Fundy, crucifyd and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:27 am

Heaven’s Metal needs to feature an interview with Flood. This album needs to be promoted ASAP! 

Quality Christian metal on par with the good old days!
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Louder, Fundy, BaleMaster and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:11 am

Classic Boones' sale, $3 off but $8 to ship. Why $22 for the CD? I wish I could buy it straight from the band. Maybe if I wait it will show up at another distributor? Maybe I can get it straight from label?

Listening on Soundcloud for now and loving it!
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Son of Nun likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:11 am

Whoa! This smokes!!! I hope they make a digital download available for purchase. I want to support the band. There’s no way I’m paying Boone’s $8 for shipping a single CD. That’s borderline unethical. I wish it was on Amazon.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:49 am

Frozen Fire wrote:Classic Boones' sale, $3 off but $8 to ship. Why $22 for the CD? I wish I could buy it straight from the band. Maybe if I wait it will show up at another distributor? Maybe I can get it straight from label?

Listening on Soundcloud for now and loving it!

This is why, most of the time, I will order Retroactive and Girder releases from Roxx.  Both Boone's Overstock and Girder are notorious for having a "sale" and then jacking up the shipping so that you end up paying MORE than if they hadn't discounted at all.

At least with Roxx, if they do a sale, it is a sale.  Shipping doesn't go up.  Roxx is my preferred Christian metal store.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:51 am

Follower of Jesus wrote:Whoa! This smokes!!! I hope they make a digital download available for purchase. I want to support the band. There’s no way I’m paying Boone’s $8 for shipping a single CD. That’s borderline unethical. I wish it was on Amazon.
You can buy a digital from the band but stupidly you have to buy it a song at a time that I see.

www.floodofficial.com/shop/digital-download

And yeah I gave up on Boone's awhile ago for crap like that.
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Airola Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:59 am

I wish I had only $8 shipping cost...

Look at this:

Flood - Polarized (ex-tourniquet Gary Lenaire, Guy Ritter, Erik Mendez) PREVIEW VIDEO available - Page 2 Shippi10

Yeah, seems like I'm not getting this one as a physical CD.

Airola
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:05 am

Airola wrote:I wish I had only $8 shipping cost...

Look at this:

Flood - Polarized (ex-tourniquet Gary Lenaire, Guy Ritter, Erik Mendez) PREVIEW VIDEO available - Page 2 Shippi10

Yeah, seems like I'm not getting this one as a physical CD.
Good grief!
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:06 am

Guy, Gary, and Erik all sound amazing!
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:54 am

Airola, if you want me to buy a copy here in the US and mail it to you (at a much cheaper cost!), PM me.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Fundy and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next