The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leviticus Catalog reissued/remastered

+2
alldatndensum
rtz
6 posters

Go down

Leviticus Catalog reissued/remastered Empty Leviticus Catalog reissued/remastered

Post by rtz Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:28 am

Anyone jumping on these remastered and reissued CD/Vinyls?

https://limitedrunvinyl.com/

rtz
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Temple of Blood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Leviticus Catalog reissued/remastered Empty Re: Leviticus Catalog reissued/remastered

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:50 pm

rtz wrote:Anyone jumping on these remastered and reissued CD/Vinyls?

https://limitedrunvinyl.com/

I have the original cd releases and the box set released by Leviticus several years, so I think I will probably pass.

If I were to give in, it would only be for Setting Fire To Earth and Knights of Heaven

Back to top Go down

Leviticus Catalog reissued/remastered Empty Re: Leviticus Catalog reissued/remastered

Post by alldatndensum Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:47 pm

I bought the remasters a few years ago. I am just gonna keep those.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rtz Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:17 pm

I grabbed the vinyls as I don't have any of those. Used are selling for $25-$50 so it made sense to go new and remastered. I passed on the CD's as I also have the box set released for the 25th anniversary

rtz
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:59 pm

Like the rest of y'all, I'm giving this package a hard pass.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:21 pm

I didn't like the paper sleeves in the box, though the mini-book was nice. My thing is I don't care for the later two albums.

I ordered I Shall Conquer and The Strongest Power for the better packaging with lyrics and perhaps a better remaster of the debut.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:29 pm

Probably will pass, although I really like Knights of Heaven. (Setting Fire to the Earth isn't bad, either).
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:43 pm

I had the cassette I Shall Conquer and didn't really like it due to the vocals. I was going to get Setting Fire to the Earth and Knights of Heaven on CD and vinyl. Then I went on you tube and had a quick sample listen to the 5 albums and really had a detailed listen to I Shall Conquer and Strongest Power (I heard before on youtube) with the lyrics on line and these seem to be better that what I thought so I ordered all the albums on CD along with Bjorn Stisson solo album reissued by ROXX records. After listening to their music they have that Jerusalem, Europe, Deep Purple, Scorpions vibe to it. If you listen to Majectic in Power, it reminds me of The Zoo by Scorpions. I may go back and get the vinyl later if it's still available. If they are sold out at least I got the CDs for my collection.

Last edited by Soldier777 on Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:19 am

Soldier777 wrote:I had the cassette I Shall Conquer and didn't really like it due to the vocals. I was going to get Setting Fire to the Earth and Knights of Heaven on CD and vinyl. Then I went on you tube and had a quick sample listen to the 5 albums and really had a detailed listen to I Shall Conquer and Strongest Power (I heard before on youtube) with the lyrics on line and these seem to be better that what I thought so I ordered all the albums on CD along with Bjorn Stisson solo album reiaaued by ROXX records. After listening to their music they have that Jerusalem, Europe, Deep Purple, Scorpions vibe to it. If you listen to Majectic in Power, it reminds me of The Zoo by Scorpions. I may go back and get the vinyl later if it's still available. If they are sold out at least I got the CDs for my collection.

No offense to Girder Music, but if you like those two albums you probably should search out and buy the In His Service: 35 Years Anniversary (5 Disc Box Set) instead. I would bet that if you search around you can find it for a decent price.

The box set includes a lot of bonus content, including remixed versions of the most popular songs (as a bonus not a replacement, the originals are still there too).

https://www.angelicwarlord.com/reviews/l/leviticus16.html

https://www.discogs.com/Leviticus-35-Years-Anniversary-In-His-Service/release/8287851  

Tracklist
I Shall Conquer
1-1 I Shall Conquer
1-2 Let Me Fight
1-3 He's My Life
1-4 Doubt
1-5 Action More Than Words
1-6 All Is Calm
1-7 Day By Day
1-8 Strive Forwards
1-9 Psalm 23
Bonustrack:
1-10 All Is Calm (Live At Bobfest 2003)
The Strongest Power
2-1 The Winner
2-2 Deborah And Barak
2-3 On The Rock
2-4 King Of Kings
2-5 Stay With Us
2-6 I Got Power
2-7 Look Around
2-8 I Love You
2-9 A New Day
2-10 Light For The World
Bonustrack:
2-11 Deborah And Barak (Live At Bobfest 2003)
Setting Fire To The Earth
3-1 Flames Of Fire
3-2 Saved
3-3 The First And The Last
3-4 I'm A Believer
3-5 Don't Go Out
3-6 Elijah On Carmel
3-7 The Suffering Servant
3-8 Get Up
3-9 Love Is Love
Bonus tracks:
3-10 Flames Of Fire (New Remix)
3-11 Saved (New Remix)
Knights Of Heaven
4-1 Born Again
4-2 The World Goes 'Round
4-3 Isn't It Love
4-4 Oh Lord
4-5 Feel So Good
4-6 Strong Love
4-7 Messiah
4-8 Over The Hills
4-9 For Once In My Life
4-10 Love On Fire
Bonus tracks:
4-11 Born Again (New Remix)
4-12 Strong Love (New Remix)
4-13 Messiah (New Remix)
4-14 Feel So Good (New Remix)
Live At Bobfest 2003 - DVD
5-1 Flames Of Fire
5-2 Saved
5-3 Messiah
5-4 Oh Lord
5-5 Majestic In Power
5-6 On The Rock
5-7 All Is Calm
5-8 Born Again
5-9 The Suffering Servant
5-10 Deborah And Barak
5-11 I'm Gonna Rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down