The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steven Patrick's last song

+6
alldatndensum
Hardcore Christian
Dustofyears
Black Rider
Constantine
rtz
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Steven Patrick's last song - Page 2 Empty Re: Steven Patrick's last song

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:02 pm

In my first post, I said:

"- Definetely a transgender;"

Who? Did a mention any names? No.

But the guy in the video is a transgender? Definetly. Is he Seteven Patrick? I don't know?

Do I care? No 

Am I entittled to say this opinion in a discussion forum? Absolutely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:33 pm

Thiago-Brazil wrote:In my first post, I said:

But the guy in the video is a transgender? Definetly. Is he Seteven Patrick? I don't know?

Do I care? No 

Don't play coy. The thread is ABOUT Steven Patrick, the video is OF Steven Patrick. Your comments are directly about Steven Patrick. Yes the guy in the video IS DEFINITELY Steven Patrick (did you not bother to read the FB post or any of Will's comments on his YT page?). 

You saying he is definitely transgendered is slander, and it would be just as wrong no matter who it was

And just because you CAN say anything, doesn't mean you SHOULD say anything. Especially as a Christian. (and do you even know what legalism is? lol)

Anyway, I am not going to debate with you anymore. The fact that you see nothing wrong with making accusations tells me that we will never agree, so debating is pointless.

Bottom line, this thread should never have been allowed to devolve to where it went.

When we talk about artists or albums, we are very careful to refrain from making broad disparaging statements (like it sucks, or they suck, or they can't sing. or it's horrible) and instead try to say things that only reflect our personal tastes (I don't care for his voice, I didn't like that album, I have never been a fan, I didn't like it as much as the other one, etc etc). I don't know how when it comes to someone's personal character or sexuality we don't see the need to use the same restraint.

Whatever our feelings, we should always talk about the artists in a manner that would cause no embarrassment or discord if that artist (or someone close to them) were to visit us. 

This is, at the end of the day, one of the things that SHOULD separate us from a secular community.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:40 pm

Bought4Life wrote:

Do I care? No 

Don't play coy. The thread is ABOUT Steven Patrick, the video is OF Steven Patrick. Your comments are directly about Steven Patrick. Yes the guy in the video IS DEFINITELY Steven Patrick (did you not bother to read the FB post or any of Will's comments on his YT page?). 

You saying he is definitely transgendered is slander, and it would be just as wrong no matter who it was

And just because you CAN say anything, doesn't mean you SHOULD say anything. Especially as a Christian. (and do you even know what legalism is? lol)

Anyway, I am not going to debate with you anymore. The fact that you see nothing wrong with making accusations tells me that we will never agree, so debating is pointless.

Bottom line, this thread should never have been allowed to devolve to where it went.

When we talk about artists or albums, we are very careful to refrain from making broad disparaging statements (like it sucks, or they suck, or they can't sing. or it's horrible) and instead try to say things that only reflect our personal tastes (I don't care for his voice, I didn't like that album, I have never been a fan, I didn't like it as much as the other one, etc etc). I don't know how when it comes to someone's personal character or sexuality we don't see the need to use the same restraint.

Whatever our feelings, we should always talk about the the artists in a manner that would cause no embarrassment or discord if that artist (or someone close to them) were to visit us. 

This is, at the end of the day, one of the things that SHOULD separate us from a secular community.
Two remarks:

1) I don't have a FB account and, as I said before, I don't care if it is he (or she) or not...

2) We see christianity from different point of views...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:40 pm

I took another look at the video and saw that I was mistaken.

That guy is ALL MAN!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:42 pm

Thiago-Brazil wrote:
Bought4Life wrote:

Do I care? No 

Whatever our feelings, we should always talk about the the artists in a manner that would cause no embarrassment or discord if that artist (or someone close to them) were to visit us. 

Two remarks:

1) I don't have a FB account and, as I said before, I don't care if it is he (or she) or not...

You don't need a FB account to view it (you will need to hover over it to show the volume control and click on it to unmute it)

https://www.facebook.com/steven.patrick.3958/videos/1283680875421039

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:45 pm

Bought4Life wrote:
Thiago-Brazil wrote:
Bought4Life wrote:

Do I care? No 

Two remarks:

You don't need a FB account to view it

https://www.facebook.com/steven.patrick.3958/videos/1283680875421039
I just saw it...
It doesn't look like a transgender... But, in the other video, however...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:14 pm

I can see this thread being locked if comments similar to the above continue.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:34 am

My goodness...  Locked for obvious reasons.  I should've done so earlier; my apologies.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Staybrite, Follower of Jesus and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2