The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! SPEED/THRASH/EXTREME METAL POLL

+19
Son of Nun
CrimsonWarrior
stevegarveyfan
cailen
Second Wind
Ammocas
mothy
strangerhoncho
Pethead
Superjuice
Lex Metalis
Temple of Blood
Kerrick
Grindboy
Black Rider
bodachi
TZ75
BaleMaster
Constantine
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Favorite "One & Done" Bands / Albums - Speed / Thrash / Extreme Edition

VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!!  SPEED/THRASH/EXTREME METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!!  SPEED/THRASH/EXTREME METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 10 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!!  SPEED/THRASH/EXTREME METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!!  SPEED/THRASH/EXTREME METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 8 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!!  SPEED/THRASH/EXTREME METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!!  SPEED/THRASH/EXTREME METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 13 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!!  SPEED/THRASH/EXTREME METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!!  SPEED/THRASH/EXTREME METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 13 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!!  SPEED/THRASH/EXTREME METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!!  SPEED/THRASH/EXTREME METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 3 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!!  SPEED/THRASH/EXTREME METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!!  SPEED/THRASH/EXTREME METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 7 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!!  SPEED/THRASH/EXTREME METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!!  SPEED/THRASH/EXTREME METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!!  SPEED/THRASH/EXTREME METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!!  SPEED/THRASH/EXTREME METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!!  SPEED/THRASH/EXTREME METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!!  SPEED/THRASH/EXTREME METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!!  SPEED/THRASH/EXTREME METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!!  SPEED/THRASH/EXTREME METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 61

VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!!  SPEED/THRASH/EXTREME METAL POLL - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! SPEED/THRASH/EXTREME METAL POLL

Post by cailen Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:01 pm

I went with Minier and Schaliach. They fit my taste the best. I love both albums and the guitarwork on them.
 Both excelent albums then.
 I prefer Schalich a little. Yes they tried this "Thousand lakes" thing, which I like very much.
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Constantine and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!!  SPEED/THRASH/EXTREME METAL POLL - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! SPEED/THRASH/EXTREME METAL POLL

Post by Pethead Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:03 pm

Changed my vote now that I’ve heard more of the list. 

Voted for Minier and GROMS.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

ChristianDeathMetal, Constantine and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:26 pm

From this list, I would go with Schaliach "Sonrise."
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Kerrick, ChristianDeathMetal and Constantine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonWarrior Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:34 am

Sonrise is great, but I like Hellig Usvart more. Still need to check out Minier.
CrimsonWarrior
CrimsonWarrior
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Nun Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:18 pm

I voted for Schaliach, GROMS, Horde, and Deracination.

Schaliach is the clear winner for me. That's a beautiful album and to think it came out the same year as The Jester Race is a big deal for Christian Melodic Death Metal.
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

ChristianDeathMetal and Constantine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:23 pm

Mad Dragzter imo. Prayer should be on this list though, one album (Alpha) and it's awesome. Wish they would do more.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by yaark Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:45 pm

GROMS and Horde for me.

Would have been great to see the Horde live set at Nordic Fest. I did get to see Jayson rehearse 2 songs in his full cloak costume for that show at a Paramecium rehearsal though. That was pretty cool!!

Discarnated would have been another vote if it was on the list.

yaark
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

ChristianDeathMetal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:23 pm

Pretty sure that Enshrouding has two out...
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:26 pm

Pro-Zak wrote:Pretty sure that Enshrouding has two out...
Yes you're correct.  There were 2 E.P.'s actually.  
My error.  They do sound like they're from a different band though....
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Pro-Zak likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:37 pm

Applehead doesn’t fit the genre description.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

ChristianDeathMetal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:41 pm

TZ75 wrote:Applehead doesn’t fit the genre description.
Since I included Minier, I also decided to include Applehead.  
The new album is more thrashy so one could argue that they now qualify to a greater degree.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by yaark Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:50 pm

Constantine wrote:
TZ75 wrote:Applehead doesn’t fit the genre description.
Since I included Minier, I also decided to include Applehead.  
The new album is more thrashy so one could argue that they now qualify to a greater degree.

But does the second release now disqualify Applehead from the 'one and done' clause!!

yaark
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:12 pm

At the time the poll was created, they had 1 album.   I don't know anyone who knew they were working on a follow-up.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ChristianDeathMetal Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:53 am

My favorite of the bunch.  Plus I bought the big package when it got rereleased (vinyl, CD, T-shirt, etc)!

VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!!  SPEED/THRASH/EXTREME METAL POLL - Page 2 Groms_11
ChristianDeathMetal
ChristianDeathMetal
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

https://www.facebook.com/christiandeathmetallittlelist

strangerhoncho and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2