The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOVEBITES : Really got hooked on this band. Especially the dual guitarists

2 posters

Go down

LOVEBITES : Really got hooked on this band. Especially the dual guitarists Empty LOVEBITES : Really got hooked on this band. Especially the dual guitarists

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:18 pm

Back to top Go down

LOVEBITES : Really got hooked on this band. Especially the dual guitarists Empty Re: LOVEBITES : Really got hooked on this band. Especially the dual guitarists

Post by alldatndensum Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:52 pm

They have a good sound, but I can't understand the vocalist at all.  I think she is singing in English, but I can't tell.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

LOVEBITES : Really got hooked on this band. Especially the dual guitarists Empty Re: LOVEBITES : Really got hooked on this band. Especially the dual guitarists

Post by Black Rider Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:37 pm

I was going to say, musically it's fine but the vocalist is ruining it.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:50 pm

Black Rider wrote:I was going to say, musically it's fine but the vocalist is ruining it.

The vocalist is definitely the weak link.

I just really love the music so I kind of simply deal with it..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:52 pm

alldatndensum wrote:They have a good sound, but I can't understand the vocalist at all.  I think she is singing in English, but I can't tell.

If you watch the first studio video, and look at the lyrics while listening to her, it definitely appears she is singing in English

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down