The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HALO - Life Goes On - Has anyone heard this yet?

4 posters

Go down

HALO - Life Goes On - Has anyone heard this yet? Empty HALO - Life Goes On - Has anyone heard this yet?

Post by Constantine Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:45 am

"Life Goes On" is an unreleased album from the band HALO, from 1982.  

Girder is releasing it and is taking pre-orders for a release date of May 31, 2020. 

Their description includes the following:

" It's faster, heavier and sounds very 80's melodic metal.  The entire album is filled with Van Halen like guitar heroics.  Seriously.... every song is a guitar filled rocker and most of it actually sounds like Eddie Van Halen in the background, especially if you ever listen to Van Halen's debut (1978) with Eruption and Runnin' With the Devil.  WE ARE STUNNED THAT THIS WAS NEVER RELEASED. No we are not saying that anyone can compare to Eddie, he is one of a kind, but I can tell you that this is a really close 2nd."

So far, no sound samples although I have asked for some.  The production is supposed to be less than stellar so maybe that is why they are not releasing any samples...?

Was wondering if anyone knows anything about this release besides what we have read so far?
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

HALO - Life Goes On - Has anyone heard this yet? Empty Re: HALO - Life Goes On - Has anyone heard this yet?

Post by BaleMaster Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:48 am

Nope, but I preordered it sight unseen.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

HALO - Life Goes On - Has anyone heard this yet? Empty Re: HALO - Life Goes On - Has anyone heard this yet?

Post by alldatndensum Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:05 am

Originally, the Halo albums were to be out in April.  Crap!!!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:51 am

I really want to hear that too. Seems they'd put up samples so we can know more.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:35 pm

Black Rider wrote:I really want to hear that too. Seems they'd put up samples so we can know more.
It might help if we all wrote to Greg at Girder and asked for sound samples.  
I posted the question on a few of his You Tube videos, but got no response yet. 
Greg did one video where he talked about the album but there were no clips or anything.
I like how Matt Hunt releases a track or several on You Tube from some of their new releases so that we can hear what they sound like.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down