The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TorrentiaL RIFF Episode 57 Sacrament - Haunts of Violence remaster review!

4 posters

Go down

TorrentiaL RIFF Episode 57 Sacrament - Haunts of Violence remaster review! Empty TorrentiaL RIFF Episode 57 Sacrament - Haunts of Violence remaster review!

Post by force perspective Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:53 am

Hey guys! Here is my review of Sacrament - Haunts of Violence remaster review
If you like my channel please subscribe! 

force perspective
force perspective
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

TorrentiaL RIFF Episode 57 Sacrament - Haunts of Violence remaster review! Empty Re: TorrentiaL RIFF Episode 57 Sacrament - Haunts of Violence remaster review!

Post by Temple of Blood Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:55 am

I like these videos, I just wish you would focus more on if you like the music and what you like about it, favorite songs, etc.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

TorrentiaL RIFF Episode 57 Sacrament - Haunts of Violence remaster review! Empty Re: TorrentiaL RIFF Episode 57 Sacrament - Haunts of Violence remaster review!

Post by Constantine Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:21 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:I like these videos, I just wish you would focus more on if you like the music and what you like about it, favorite songs, etc.

I like TOB's suggestion above but also would rather the videos not get too long, i.e. go past the 10-minute mark.  

Otherwise, good job on the Sacrament video.  A few other thoughts:

1.  I wish the record companies would stop with the digipacks - I hate them.

2.  I am sorry that Rob Wolfe never saw a dime from his singing on "Haunts."  That is really not good to hear.

3.  Next time you are in touch with him on FB, please tell Rob he did an awesome job on "Haunts."
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by force perspective Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:00 pm

hey guys!

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions!

I will try not go over 10 mins. that is probably a good idea. This won't take effect for a few weeks(as i have already filmed a few longer episodes)
Also giving my favorite songs is a good idea.

I want to make a show that you will guys like to watch. I'm trying a few different things in the coming episodes. Please keep giving me suggestions to better the show.

Jeremy
force perspective
force perspective
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by average joe Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:37 pm

Which legacy remaster do you feel was a bigger improvement? Testimony or Haunts? Did Cliffy do both?

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by force perspective Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:29 am

Cliffy did both. Im pretty sure i did say that in my review. Did i forget?
force perspective
force perspective
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down