The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little note that there are some interesting pre-orders out there right now

2 posters

Go down

Just a little note that there are some interesting pre-orders out there right now Empty Re: Just a little note that there are some interesting pre-orders out there right now

Post by Staybrite Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:52 pm

I had to order both of those Mastedon albums on CD (currently only have them on cassette and MP3).
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Just a little note that there are some interesting pre-orders out there right now Empty Re: Just a little note that there are some interesting pre-orders out there right now

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:05 am

Staybrite wrote:I had to order both of those Mastedon albums on CD (currently only have them on cassette and MP3).

I debated myself about the Lofcaudio cd. I have it on CD, one I bought from Azintex Music years ago,  which may mean it is counterfeit.....but it is on a silver disc and the disc and booklet/inserts look and feel like the real thing...so who knows? Azintex claims they sell the Russian releases. Lol

Anyway, I popped it in again today and just couldn't get into it.

It's A Jingle Out There I already own on CD also..the 2009 Frontiers version. But I love this album and so I ordered the gold cd to see if it sounds any better. I figure I can sell off the Frontiers one at some point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:57 pm

I have the Guardian and Mastedon original albums on CD except for It's a Jungle Out there  - I have the the Frontiers version with the bonus tracks which is a great album. I may get them eventually but due to expenses I will hold off for now. I'm considering the Die Happy reissues - I didn't get these back in the early/mid 90s. 

Boughtf4Life I would keep the Frontiers version of It's a Jungle. It's a quality reissue.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down