The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloodgood posted photos on Facebook today showing that they are working on new material

+7
MikeInFla
Black Rider
strype53
bigtreads
Follower of Jesus
alldatndensum
mothy
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bloodgood posted photos on Facebook today showing that they are working on new material - Page 2 Empty Re: Bloodgood posted photos on Facebook today showing that they are working on new material

Post by MikeInFla Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:28 pm

alldatndensum wrote:I would like to hear a sample of this so I could compare it to the IMR reissue.  I hate to buy these again if the sound isn't that different.
I think FoJ said they sound exactly the same and not to waste money if you have the IMR version... Same thing about Holy Soldier but I only had downloads and I can't tell a difference in those and the new one
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Bloodgood posted photos on Facebook today showing that they are working on new material - Page 2 Empty Re: Bloodgood posted photos on Facebook today showing that they are working on new material

Post by arttieTHE1manparty Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:38 pm

Good to be back! I plan to be around more. Tired of "social media" and miss my home...

Arttie
arttieTHE1manparty
arttieTHE1manparty
The Strongest Man In The World

http://www.Glitter2Gutter.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:43 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:I would like to hear a sample of this so I could compare it to the IMR reissue.  I hate to buy these again if the sound isn't that different.
I think FoJ said they sound exactly the same and not to waste money if you have the IMR version... Same thing about Holy Soldier but I only had downloads and I can't tell a difference in those and the new one

And I have read others saying that there is a huge difference.

Each person really has to judge for themselves.....

Sometimes I hear differences when another person doesn't, and vice versa.

Back to top Go down

Post by arttieTHE1manparty Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:44 pm

I will let you know what I hear when I get mine next week.

Arttie
arttieTHE1manparty
arttieTHE1manparty

http://www.Glitter2Gutter.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2