The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloodgood posted photos on Facebook today showing that they are working on new material

+7
MikeInFla
Black Rider
strype53
bigtreads
Follower of Jesus
alldatndensum
mothy
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bloodgood posted photos on Facebook today showing that they are working on new material Empty Bloodgood posted photos on Facebook today showing that they are working on new material

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:50 pm

https://www.facebook.com/bloodgoodband/posts/10156582474237885 

Les and Michael collaborating on some new Bloodgood material

Bloodgood posted photos on Facebook today showing that they are working on new material 56218110
Bloodgood posted photos on Facebook today showing that they are working on new material 56219810
Bloodgood posted photos on Facebook today showing that they are working on new material 56474510

Back to top Go down

Bloodgood posted photos on Facebook today showing that they are working on new material Empty Re: Bloodgood posted photos on Facebook today showing that they are working on new material

Post by mothy Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:52 pm

Never been huge into Bloodgood. Ie heard a few songs and dont mind Detonation but where else should I go to give them a try album wise?
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Bloodgood posted photos on Facebook today showing that they are working on new material Empty Re: Bloodgood posted photos on Facebook today showing that they are working on new material

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:54 pm

mothy wrote:Never been huge into Bloodgood. Ie heard a few songs and dont mind Detonation but where else should I go to give them a try album wise?

They have songs everywhere.

Spotify and YouTube both have a bunch.

Detonation is a great album, but Rock In A Hard Place and Out Of The Darkness are my favorites.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:57 pm

Their most recent

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:58 pm

Cool thanks, sorry I meant which album and was going straight to the youtubes Very Happy

Thanks
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:00 pm

mothy wrote:Cool thanks, sorry I meant which album and was going straight to the youtubes Very Happy

Thanks

Hahahaha...yeah..I wasn't sure if you meant which albums or where...so I covered both Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:00 pm

Yepper and gracias
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:21 pm

I hope we both get a new album from Bloodgood AND a re-recorded "All Stand Together".  They were promising that would happen at one time and I still hope they complete it!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:27 pm

Would love some new music! Dangerously Close was an awesome record! Either my favorite or second favorite album by them.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by bigtreads Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:59 pm

mothy wrote:Never been huge into Bloodgood. Ie heard a few songs and dont mind Detonation but where else should I go to give them a try album wise?

I would recommend Out Of The Darkness as their best album with Detonation in at number 2
bigtreads
bigtreads
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by strype53 Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:07 pm

I like all their albums. Detonation used to be my favorite. Lately their first album has become my favorite. Excited about anything new!!
strype53
strype53
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:02 pm

Of the early albums, All Stand Together has the best songwriting imo. Dangerously close is great, Les voice, which made earlier albums hard to listen to, has aged well.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:55 am

I like their first album best. Always have.

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:08 am

Prob Dangerously Close for me. Excellent album! I might pick Detonation first but that would be due to nostalgia. Like alldat said would be great to get a new one and the re-record they promised!
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:13 pm

Great to hear they are working on new material.  IMO they can do no wrong musically.  Love all their albums.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:44 pm

Given the fact that they have separate careers, it's nice to know that they still like to perform live and record new music. On the same facebook page, it mentioned that Detonation went platinum. Can anybody confirm this?
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:52 pm

Do a Google search using these key words..

Bloodgood Detonation Platinum

You'll see it widely reported by many sites that it went Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by Snert I Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:09 pm

New material from one of my favorite bands - that's great news!
Dangerously Close is my least favorite Bloodgood album though - it didn't really grab me unfortunately.

Snert I
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:42 pm

Great to know, Bloodgood is one of my all time favorite bands, if not the one.

Get prepared for another kickstarter campaign, I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by strype53 Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:47 pm

I have never got to see them live!  I ordered that Detonation re-master earlier.
strype53
strype53
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by arttieTHE1manparty Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:33 am

All Stand Together
Dangerously Close
Rock In A Hard Place
Detonation

Those are my faves, in order...

Arttie
arttieTHE1manparty
arttieTHE1manparty
The Strongest Man In The World
The Strongest Man In The World

http://www.Glitter2Gutter.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:02 am

Arttie!

Nice to see you, man

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:54 am

I would like to hear a sample of this so I could compare it to the IMR reissue.  I hate to buy these again if the sound isn't that different.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next