The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll Put This Here: Eric & Jeff Clayton Bowie Decade

3 posters

Go down

I'll Put This Here: Eric & Jeff Clayton  Bowie Decade Empty I'll Put This Here: Eric & Jeff Clayton Bowie Decade

Post by GACatmandu Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:37 pm

Has anyone here heard this? I have been rediscovering Saviour Machine the last couple of weeks, and I found this on the BandCamp site. 
I know this has most likely already been talked about here since it's been out a year and a half. Anyway, what are your thoughts on this, or anything Saviour Machine related? 

https://ericandjeffclayton.bandcamp.com/album/bowie-decade

GACatmandu
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

I'll Put This Here: Eric & Jeff Clayton  Bowie Decade Empty Re: I'll Put This Here: Eric & Jeff Clayton Bowie Decade

Post by ChosenNightwolf Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:35 am

I've been following the Bowie/Decade project ever since it was first announced last year. I will be getting the 2 Disc Limited Signature Edition on CD later this summer. The first CD will have the full album, while the second will feature remixes and bonus content not available anywhere else. I'm really looking forward to it. Saviour Machine has been my all time favorite band since their debut album Saviour Machine I was released in 1993.
ChosenNightwolf
ChosenNightwolf
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://www.aflameinthedark.net

Back to top Go down

I'll Put This Here: Eric & Jeff Clayton  Bowie Decade Empty Re: I'll Put This Here: Eric & Jeff Clayton Bowie Decade

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:01 pm

Big time on my want list, i heard some of it and thought they did a awesome job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Opeth3232 Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:20 am

I liked this band until I read Eric's book. The dude although a good singer and has a very good stage presence he came off as so self absorbed. The amount of swearing in the book took me off guard as well not that I'm a prood it was just something I wasn't expecting.
Opeth3232
Opeth3232
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:06 am

I think hes working on 3:2 again? I cannot remember

I also think and im not 100% sure on this cuz my memory is like Dr Becketts after a Quantum Leap but i think Jimmy Brown was on one of those tracks (hes also done his own Bowie covers)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down