The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eric Clayton and the 9 pre-order and crowd funding

+5
BaleMaster
Black Rider
eatbugs
bodachi
jaydeecrawson
9 posters

Go down

Eric Clayton and the 9 pre-order and crowd funding Empty Eric Clayton and the 9 pre-order and crowd funding

Post by jaydeecrawson Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:03 am

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Eric Clayton and the 9 pre-order and crowd funding Empty Re: Eric Clayton and the 9 pre-order and crowd funding

Post by bodachi Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:26 pm

By my count it should be Eric Clayton and the 5
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Eric Clayton and the 9 pre-order and crowd funding Empty Re: Eric Clayton and the 9 pre-order and crowd funding

Post by eatbugs Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:41 pm

bodachi wrote:By my count it should be Eric Clayton and the 5

lol!   I have wondered about that too.

I did pre-order this as soon as I saw it on Facebook.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:44 pm

Never been much of a fan of his music but I'm glad for him.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:42 pm

I wonder if he's using "9" in a magical sense?

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:50 pm

Given that he doesn't like to explain much about his music, we may never know.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:57 am

I'm in, and settled for the download.  The shipping prices for physical merch are atrocious!!
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Constantine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:28 am

yeah I agree the shipping is CRAZY expensive, but I bit the bullet and ordered two vinyls and a shirt

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:07 am

I can't even get that link to open. What is the cost of a cd plus shipping to the U.S.?
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:14 am

Roughly $30 for the postage alone, PZ.  I settled for the download.  Everything physical is way too high.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:27 am

BaleMaster wrote:Roughly $30 for the postage alone, PZ.  I settled for the download.  Everything physical is way too high.

affraid
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Snert I Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:28 am

BaleMaster wrote:Roughly $30 for the postage alone, PZ.  I settled for the download.  Everything physical is way too high.
Interesting... When I select US as destination it says 4.00 EUR (4.45 USD), for Germany it's 12.00 EUR (13.35 USD).
Where do they send from? Since Clayton lives in Germany/Netherlands (not sure) fair shipping costs to Germany should be possible, like 2.50 to 3.50 EUR).

And the CD itself is also way too expansive: 25.00 EUR = 27.80 USD  Shocked

I'm really interested in this album - but will not pay that much for a single CD...

Snert I
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:02 am

This has to be coming from Europe, hence the proliferation of Euros in both shipping and basic freight.  

I hear ya, Snert.  I'm going to wait till EC secures a better Western distribution deal and his music shows up on Amazon or eBay.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:53 am

Did anyone end up buying this album?  I am listening to it now on Spotify - Wow.
I admit to finding most of Saviour Machine's music too lengthy and ponderous.  But this solo stuff is mesmerizing.   
Would have liked to get a CD, but from what I read above it seems that would have cost more than $50 which is ridiculous.  
I agree with Balemaster, hoping it will get picked up by a U.S. company one day....
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Black Rider and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:27 pm

I bought it...for less than I filled up my gas tank yesterday.

Some of it is mellow, some of it rocks.  Many of the harder songs sound like unused non-Legend Saviour Machine songs.

Yes, he needs to reissue it for a reasonable price with US distribution...and do another one.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Constantine and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:50 pm

I wonder if he and the Nine are still together. His latest YouTube videos feature him clean-shaven and belting out SM tunes.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:24 am

BaleMaster wrote:I wonder if he and the Nine are still together.  His latest YouTube videos feature him clean-shaven and belting out SM tunes.
Good question.  From the press material I read, I gather that he and his brother are trying to resurrect Saviour Machine.  I believe they're working on a new album.  Eric lives in Europe now so I imagine they'll be working on material through the internet.

The "9" are all in Europe so as long as he continues to live there it's conceivable that they may get together from time to time.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:50 am

Constantine wrote:
BaleMaster wrote:I wonder if he and the Nine are still together.  His latest YouTube videos feature him clean-shaven and belting out SM tunes.
Good question.  From the press material I read, I gather that he and his brother are trying to resurrect Saviour Machine.  I believe they're working on a new album.  Eric lives in Europe now so I imagine they'll be working on material through the internet.

The "9" are all in Europe so as long as he continues to live there it's conceivable that they may get together from time to time.

If memory serves, he announced a new SM album at the same time he announced the "solo" 9 album.

I'll take new music in whatever form I can get it.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Friday13th Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:05 am

eatbugs wrote:
Constantine wrote:

If memory serves, he announced a new SM album at the same time he announced the "solo" 9 album.

I'll take new music in whatever form I can get it.

He did announce a SM album, even spoke about it in an interview. Hopefully that's still in the works!
Friday13th
Friday13th
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down