The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOL Stryper fans be crazy, well Christian music fans in general are crazy

+23
Pethead
Superjuice
Kerrick
Soldier777
eatbugs
Khowe
heck
Opeth3232
timekeeper
alldatndensum
strangerhoncho
Wigeon
Andreas89
WildWorld
deathisgain
petrafan007
Temple of Blood
Black Rider
metaldude
stevegarveyfan
Hardcore Christian
MikeInFla
New Creation
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

LOL Stryper fans be crazy, well Christian music fans in general are crazy - Page 3 Empty Re: LOL Stryper fans be crazy, well Christian music fans in general are crazy

Post by Dustofyears Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:32 pm

New Creation wrote:And while I'm on a stryper rant, I will mention this. There was some discussion in a stryper Facebook Club recently, where someone mentioned some new heavy metal music I think it was some metalcore. One of the responders and his buddy chimed in that it was complete junk not music and not worth listening to. I thought to myself about the hypocrisy of that statement and that they now sound like the adults did when these guys were teenagers listening to stryper in the 1980s. That's what every adult said that it was junk worthless and not worth listening to.

We all need to step out of our box.
By the way, Although I hate metalcore, it wasn't me that disliked your comment. I don't know why people do that, like great grown men children! You know, facebook and twitter types. Got something say, just say it man! Have a great day.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

LOL Stryper fans be crazy, well Christian music fans in general are crazy - Page 3 Empty Re: LOL Stryper fans be crazy, well Christian music fans in general are crazy

Post by MagnusPrime Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:11 pm

Superjuice wrote:
Guest wrote:

What does Stryper has to do with the other bands?
I never met a Stryper fan who is also a Switchfoot fan.
The editor of the Babylon Bee is a Stryper fan and a huge Switchfoot fan.
LOL Stryper fans be crazy, well Christian music fans in general are crazy - Page 3 Screen10

He plugs the new Stryper album at the 1:13:00 minute point here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBWH6Npu9-4

TIL that Steve Rowe is the editor of the Babylon Bee.
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:35 pm

New Creation wrote:Michael Sweet posted on Facebook and he said exactly
If there was a "Big Four" on the Christian side, what bands would make the lineup? Here's my picks: Stryper P.O.D. Switchfoot Skillet Music - Would you see this show?

Out of the nearly 1,000 replies so far, here are some of the first

Stryper, Petra, Sweet Comfort Band, MercyMe
Stryper, Bride, Petra, Guardian
Barren Cross, Deliverance, Stryper, Skillet
Stryper, Bride, Disciple, Bloodgood
Stryper, Barren Cross, Whitecross, Petra
Stryper, Guardian, Petra, Whitecross

LOL, seriously people? Half these bands are not active any more! It is very clear from Michael's post that he is talking about bands that are active NOW.

One thing I've noticed about Christian music fans is that we live IN THE PAST. We act like our favorite artists from literally decades ago are still active and on tour. Even bands that have not been together for many years are treated like present day artists.

People need to be open to new stuff is all I'm saying. Don't get stuck in a rut!
And while I love Skillet... they are not metal.
I would say Deliverance, Tourniquet, Stryper, Whitecross
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://www.youtube.com/@trickshotsmoviesandcubing2317/videos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3