The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What new/familiar albums are you looking forward to in 2018...

2 posters

Go down

What new/familiar albums are you looking forward to in 2018... Empty What new/familiar albums are you looking forward to in 2018...

Post by Soldier777 Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:05 pm

I bought several CDs in 2017 but the only one I bought that was actually released in that year was Sweet and Lynch Unified, Fear Not and Ransom Soul Asylum remasters if you want to count the remasters. I ordered all 3 in November and December for Christmas but only received them in January and I'm still waiting on the Ransom CD. 2018 seems to be shaping up to be a better year. What new albums are you looking forward to in 2018? I'm looking forward to getting:

New albums:

Deliverance - The Subversive Kind
GX - Devil Lover
Impellitteri - The Number of the Beast
Stryper - new one
Saint- ??? they have been working on one for a while
Michael Sweet  - solo CD late 2018??? He releases 2 albums a year under Stryper, solo or Sweet and Lynch. With the Stryper and Sweet and Lynch already released by late 2018, I can see Michael Sweet releasing something else as either a solo CD or some other project. Also, he mentioned that he is or will be working on a solo CD.

Re-recordings:

CPR - Back to the Rock 2
Guardian + Whitecross - Revival (I may get this and the song selection seems interesting)

Remasters:
Joshua - Intense Defense
Crystavox - Crystavox self titled debut
Zion Thunder From The Mountain (I own the original but I think the remaster may have bonus tracks)
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

What new/familiar albums are you looking forward to in 2018... Empty Re: What new/familiar albums are you looking forward to in 2018...

Post by MikeInFla Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:05 am

Didn't know GX had a new one, I'd be interested if it is better than the last two. Willing to give it a shot but that last one was just awful.

Really looking forward to Stryper, Impellitteri and possibly Saint if they do something this year.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down