The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian Metal Albums Your Looking Forward To?

+10
Black Rider
Kerrick
Ammocas
Frozen Fire
Soldier777
alldatndensum
Son of Nun
Pethead
StevenCressler
Christian Thrash Rules
14 posters

Go down

Christian Metal Albums Your Looking Forward To? Empty Christian Metal Albums Your Looking Forward To?

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:56 am

I can't wait for Motivik's new album Renouncement.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Fundy, Frozen Fire, Pethead, BaleMaster and Roebuckryan like this post

Back to top Go down

Christian Metal Albums Your Looking Forward To? Empty Re: Christian Metal Albums Your Looking Forward To?

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:05 am

I just realized that it's supposed to be you're instead of your.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Christian Metal Albums Your Looking Forward To? Empty Re: Christian Metal Albums Your Looking Forward To?

Post by StevenCressler Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:05 pm

Christian Thrash Rules wrote:I just realized that it's supposed to be you're instead of your.
Not too late to edit it!
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://www.youtube.com/@trickshotsmoviesandcubing2317/videos

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:06 pm

I'm looking forward to when I can get the equipment to properly make my own album lol
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:13 pm

Christian Thrash Rules wrote:I can't wait for Motivik's new album Renouncement.
Same, dude.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Frozen Fire, BaleMaster and Roebuckryan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Nun Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:19 pm

Slechtvalk is releasing a new album in the Fall. That's all I can think of.
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Christian metal Horde, Kerrick, Frozen Fire and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:41 pm

The new one by The Brave.

The next Stryper album.

The Mad At The World rock record!!!

The full album by Hard Road--the 70s style rock band I play bass in!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Pethead, Ammocas and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:59 pm

Looking forward to Stryper, English version of Jerusalem Stygn, Impellitteri and Les Carlson which has a target date of late 2024.

Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Ammocas and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Nun Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:46 pm

If there's going to be a new Impellitteri and a regular Stryper (non-acoustic) then count me in on those.
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Ammocas and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:37 pm

New Ben Baruk, Dawnbreaker, Millennial Reign, Motivik, Stryper, Wolves At The Gate, Slechtvalk, Mad At The World
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Staybrite, Pethead, 1620 and Ammocas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:08 pm

^^All the above mentioned bands^^
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:45 pm

Admonish announced that they're back.  I am hoping that means a new album (or at least EP)!
Blood Thirsty
Chase The Sun EP (More "Christian friendly" but whatever!)
Diatheke
Faith (they said they were working on something years ago but I haven't heard anything since...)
Grave Decay
Karv
Sawol
Slechtvallk (already mentioned)

Tyrant
Tyrant

Black Rider, Pethead, Son of Nun and Legitwafflez like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:50 pm

Any news on Sawol?
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Christian metal Horde likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:55 pm

They posted a short little teaser of a pretty mellow/atmospheric portion of a song on FB a couple weeks ago.  Other than that, nothing since December.

https://www.facebook.com/sawolmusic

Tyrant
Tyrant

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nightbreaker33 Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:13 am

Just one word: Sunbomb!!!

nightbreaker33
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian metal Horde Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:24 pm

Allos is getting closer to release a new album.
Christian metal Horde
Christian metal Horde
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://www.instagram.com/christianmetalhorde?igsh=ZHl5ZzlqazUxa

Kerrick, Frozen Fire and mothy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drawnsword Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:41 pm

Karv - What the Dunes Have Hidden (releases June 21, 2024)

Single https://sneeuwstormprodukties.bandcamp.com/album/what-the-dunes-have-hidden

Stoked for new Sawol and Slechtvalk albums also. Hope Admonish are finally making a full length! Maybe it's safe to presume Crimson Moonlight have a full length in works too.
Drawnsword
Drawnsword
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://drawnswordgraphix.blogspot.co.nz/

Black Rider, Christian metal Horde and Son of Nun like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:42 am

The Brave
Bride
Motivik
X-Sinner
Stryper
Stairway (hopefully)
Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

Black Rider, Superjuice, Staybrite, Ammocas, BaleMaster, Roebuckryan and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:57 am

Deliverance, if the rumors are true
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:24 pm

StevenCressler wrote:Deliverance, if the rumors are true
What would be your ideal combo of two Big D albums? For me it would be TSK(Vocals, production, guitar tone) and WOOW(Solos, riffs, song sound), that would be awesome.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:31 pm

I asked ChatGPT what an album combining TSK and WOOW would sound like expecting a funny/bad answer and it was actually pretty good though.

"Combining elements from "Weapons of Our Warfare" and "The Subversive Kind" by Deliverance would result in an album that blends thrash metal aggression with groove-laden riffing and thought-provoking lyrical themes. Here's an idea of what such an album might sound like:

Aggressive Thrash Riffs: Drawing from the intensity of "Weapons of Our Warfare," the album would feature blistering thrash metal riffs with fast-paced tempos and intricate guitar work. These riffs would provide the backbone of the album's sound, driving the energy and aggression.

Groove and Dynamics: Taking inspiration from the groove-oriented approach of "The Subversive Kind," the album would incorporate elements of groove metal to add depth and variety to the music. This would involve incorporating catchy, rhythmic hooks and dynamic shifts to keep the listener engaged throughout the album.

Vocals: The vocals would be intense and passionate, combining the raw aggression of "Weapons of Our Warfare" with the melodic sensibility of "The Subversive Kind." This would include a mix of harsh, thrash-style vocals and melodic clean vocals, providing contrast and emotional depth to the songs.

Lyrics: Thematically, the album would explore a range of topics, including spiritual warfare, social issues, personal struggles, and the search for truth and meaning. Drawing from the thought-provoking lyrical content of both albums, the lyrics would be introspective and challenging, encouraging listeners to reflect on their beliefs and convictions.

Production: The album would feature a clean, modern production style, capturing the clarity and punch of "The Subversive Kind" while retaining the raw energy and intensity of "Weapons of Our Warfare." This would ensure that the music sounds powerful and impactful while allowing each instrument to shine through.

Overall, an album combining elements from "Weapons of Our Warfare" and "The Subversive Kind" would offer a compelling mix of thrash metal aggression, groove-laden riffing, and thought-provoking lyrical themes, creating an immersive listening experience for fans of Deliverance and thrash metal alike."
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:23 pm

My ideal D album would have the s/t's guitar tone, WooW's songwriting quality, the emotional atmosphere and beautiful vocals/melodies of Learn, and the lyrical quality of Assimilation.
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:25 pm

StevenCressler wrote:My ideal D album would have the s/t's guitar tone, WooW's songwriting quality, the emotional atmosphere and beautiful vocals/melodies of Learn, and the lyrical quality of Assimilation.
Are Learns vocals closer to the high screams of WOOW or the lower gruffness of TSK and A?
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:29 pm

StevenCressler wrote:My ideal D album would have the s/t's guitar tone, WooW's songwriting quality, the emotional atmosphere and beautiful vocals/melodies of Learn, and the lyrical quality of Assimilation.
Combining these elements from Deliverance's discography could produce a unique and compelling metal album. Let's break it down:

Guitar Tone of Deliverance's First Album: The raw, aggressive guitar tone from Deliverance's debut album sets a solid foundation for heavy riffing and intense solos. It's characterized by its crunchy distortion and powerful, driving sound.

Songwriting of "Weapons of Our Warfare": "Weapons of Our Warfare" is known for its intricate song structures, dynamic shifts, and memorable hooks. Drawing from this style would ensure that the album features complex compositions with a balance of speed, groove, and melodic hooks.

Atmosphere and Vocal Style of "Learn" by Deliverance: "Learn" showcases a darker and more atmospheric side of Deliverance, with haunting melodies and emotive vocals. Incorporating this atmosphere and vocal style would add depth and diversity to the album, providing moments of introspection and emotion amidst the aggression.

Lyric Quality of "Assimilation" by Deliverance: "Assimilation" features thought-provoking lyrics that explore social and spiritual themes with depth and insight. Infusing the album with this level of lyrical quality would add substance and resonance to the music, encouraging listeners to engage with the themes on a deeper level.

Overall, this hypothetical album would likely be a potent blend of aggressive riffing, intricate songwriting, emotive vocals, and profound lyrical content. It would appeal to fans of both classic thrash metal and more introspective, atmospheric metal, offering a rich and immersive listening experience.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:44 pm

Christian Thrash Rules wrote:
Are Learns vocals closer to the high screams of WOOW or the lower gruffness of TSK and A?
More like A's clean vocals. I highly recommend the song "Time", it's my favorite D song
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down