The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archangel "Change" and "Path to Life" CD or CD-R?

3 posters

Go down

Archangel "Change" and "Path to Life" CD or CD-R? Empty Archangel "Change" and "Path to Life" CD or CD-R?

Post by crucifyd Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:51 pm

I assume most know that Amazon sells some CDs which are actually a CD-R which is made on demand when ordered. They don't make it very obvious, you have to really look to make sure as to whether your are getting a CD or CD-R.

I personally prefer not to buy CD-R if possible. I bought one of the Archangel CDs direct from Amazon and one from a third party. I went with the third party on the second one because it said that amazon makes it on demand. I received the CDs and both are CD-R.

It occurred to me that people could be buying the CD-R from Amazon and selling it without disclosing the fact that it is a CD-R.

If you have either of the Archngel CDs, "Change" or "Path to Life", is your copy CD or CD-R? I doubt they were originally CD-R since they are both 10+ years old but another way to state what I'm wondering is if these CDs were released as CD or CD-R.
crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.crucifyd.com

Back to top Go down

Archangel "Change" and "Path to Life" CD or CD-R? Empty Re: Archangel "Change" and "Path to Life" CD or CD-R?

Post by New Creation Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:50 am

Great topic. I focus on this (and many other things) at Discogs where I spend most of my time. I often locate CDrs that users have inadvertently listed as CDs.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Archangel "Change" and "Path to Life" CD or CD-R? Empty Re: Archangel "Change" and "Path to Life" CD or CD-R?

Post by Andreas89 Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:53 pm

I'm sorry for not replying to the actual question, but I found that info very fascinating. Good reminder for me never to buy from amazon (dunno if the German version is doing things differently).
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by crucifyd Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:51 am

doesn't anybody have these? i'm pretty sure I found out about Archangel on one of these boards...
crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.crucifyd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down