The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAINBOW ROCK Festival - Anyone here coming? (Bloodgood, Immortal Souls, Hilastherion and many more...)

3 posters

Go down

RAINBOW ROCK Festival - Anyone here coming? (Bloodgood, Immortal Souls, Hilastherion and many more...) Empty RAINBOW ROCK Festival - Anyone here coming? (Bloodgood, Immortal Souls, Hilastherion and many more...)

Post by MetalForJesus Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:36 pm

Anyone here coming to this cool festival in Stockholm, Sweden?

Rainbow Rock Festival

RAINBOW ROCK Festival - Anyone here coming? (Bloodgood, Immortal Souls, Hilastherion and many more...) Rr1712
MetalForJesus
MetalForJesus
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://www.metalforjesus.org

Back to top Go down

RAINBOW ROCK Festival - Anyone here coming? (Bloodgood, Immortal Souls, Hilastherion and many more...) Empty Re: RAINBOW ROCK Festival - Anyone here coming? (Bloodgood, Immortal Souls, Hilastherion and many more...)

Post by cailen Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:55 am

Would love to see especially Bloodgood and Northern Flame!

I am glad that these bands are still around!

Love Stockholm and the festival
but can´t fly over at the moment!
Have a good time!

Til Sverige med karlek!

Hjärtliga Halsinigar fran tyskland!
Har det bra!

Last edited by cailen on Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

RAINBOW ROCK Festival - Anyone here coming? (Bloodgood, Immortal Souls, Hilastherion and many more...) Empty Re: RAINBOW ROCK Festival - Anyone here coming? (Bloodgood, Immortal Souls, Hilastherion and many more...)

Post by Kerrick Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:57 am

Oh man I would really like to go too!  Truiwint is excellent.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:19 pm

Sadly, I cannot go as I cannot travel there, sounds fun to go though.
Also I hate to be that guy, but while I understand the name, it really does sound like something a gay festival event would would come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down