The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megadeth's Dave Mustaine To Hold Christian Prayer Service/Sleepover With Fans

5 posters

Go down

Megadeth's Dave Mustaine To Hold Christian Prayer Service/Sleepover With Fans Empty Megadeth's Dave Mustaine To Hold Christian Prayer Service/Sleepover With Fans

Post by oldschooldoom Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:36 pm

https://hellochristian.com/6607-thrash-metal-band-megadeth-to-hold-christian-prayer-service-with-fans#.WLp89BU5lBM.facebook

It's not your average setting for a Church prayer meeting: at a Thrash metal rockstar's house. But that is exactly what Megadeth singer and guitarist Dave Mustaine will be doing later this month. Bassist David Ellefson is also getting involved by doing a preach - he's a pastor!

Mustaine revealed to the Rolling Stone magazine that he has invited fans to stay at his place in Falbrook, California from March 10 to 13. Fans can expect to guitar, drum and bass lessons, witness a personal acoustic concert from the band, and enjoy some good wine with Mustaine. But it will also be an evagelistic event, and they will all spend some good time in prayer!

"We'll do a small churchy kind of thing, so that David can feel connected with them. I was thinking, what's the greatest way for David to feel complete with everyone?" says Mustaine. "That way it's a super personal way for people to connect with him, because if I was going to allow someone to connect with me on a more personal level, there really is no better way."
Mustaine was first a Jehovah's Witness, then a Satanist, but eventually found his way home to Christ. It was in 2001, when suffered an arm injury that left him with a compressed radial nerve. Doctors told him he would never play the guitar again.
Simply put, he found God. "It didn't happen without some resistance on my part, and God knows that in the years since I have been as times inconsistent in following a Christian way of life," he said. "I am not an extremist. I am not a fundamentalist. I have lapsed in ways large and small. I curse. I do not always exercise the patience and tolerance I should."
"But I believe in God and I believe that Jesus is my savior, and those are the overriding principles that guide my life."
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Megadeth's Dave Mustaine To Hold Christian Prayer Service/Sleepover With Fans Empty Re: Megadeth's Dave Mustaine To Hold Christian Prayer Service/Sleepover With Fans

Post by New Creation Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:57 pm

Let's be in prayer for our brothers in Christ.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Megadeth's Dave Mustaine To Hold Christian Prayer Service/Sleepover With Fans Empty Re: Megadeth's Dave Mustaine To Hold Christian Prayer Service/Sleepover With Fans

Post by sentient 6 Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:31 pm

I'm sure there will be many who will come for reasons other than God. I just hope they will not pass up a great opportunity to present a clear and strong Gospel message. I will be in prayer that they will be convicted to do so.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:26 pm

First Trump as president and now this?!
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:36 pm

d@v!d wrote:First Trump as president and now this?!

I figured you already signed up to go hang out at Mustaine's house!
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by metalh Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:35 am

Is this the Megadeth boot camp? If so, it's pretty pricey as these things certainly are. I'm pretty sure I remember there being a church service on the itinerary. Right on!

I don't know why you deny

I, I know the light is burning dim and dying in you
I know the pain that lies within
I feel it too

-Collapsing by Demon Hunter
metalh
metalh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down