The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dave Bainbridge - Celestial Fire (fans of Neal Morse, other great prog)

5 posters

Go down

Dave Bainbridge - Celestial Fire (fans of Neal Morse, other great prog) Empty Dave Bainbridge - Celestial Fire (fans of Neal Morse, other great prog)

Post by FreeRangeBeliever Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:12 pm

If you like top notch prog rock then check out this new album by Iona founder Bainbridge
Some stunning instrumental passages! - similar in style to Iona but he really steps up the intensity and rocks
out more than ever before...

http://www.iona.uk.com/albums/detail/id/33/celestial-fire

Chek out this song - man that last minute is awesome!!
FreeRangeBeliever
FreeRangeBeliever
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Temple of Blood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Dave Bainbridge - Celestial Fire (fans of Neal Morse, other great prog) Empty Re: Dave Bainbridge - Celestial Fire (fans of Neal Morse, other great prog)

Post by Friday13th Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:32 am

dude YES...as in affirmative and the famous prog band Smile
Friday13th
Friday13th
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Dave Bainbridge - Celestial Fire (fans of Neal Morse, other great prog) Empty Re: Dave Bainbridge - Celestial Fire (fans of Neal Morse, other great prog)

Post by Markus1987 Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:39 am

And if I remember right, Randy George played bass on this album
Markus1987
Markus1987
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeRangeBeliever Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:41 am

Markus1987 wrote:And if I remember right, Randy George played bass on this album

Yes, also features some great musicians such as Damien Wilson on some vocals (Threshold, Ayreon etc)

And YES, there is some YES sound to it
FreeRangeBeliever
FreeRangeBeliever
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by marcosameri Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:09 am

Celestial Fire it's an excellent album, also his last album "To the Far Away" is great!

If you like Bainbridge music you should check to Dave Brons, the style it's quite similar and in his music you can found some GREAT collabs of members of the "royal family" of prog music (Sally Minear for example, which is the daughter of Kerry Minnear of "Gentle Giant", also the Iona members appear in several songs, etc).

Any Iona fans here?  Very Happy
marcosameri
marcosameri
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

https://galeriaderaices.bandcamp.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:30 pm

marcosameri wrote:
Any Iona fans here?  Very Happy
Probably the greatest Christian band of all-time; if your criteria is musicality, originality, and vocal quality.  I haven't listened to 'em much in recent years cuz I'm all about the metal, but I should probably pull out my collection someday and rate the songs on media player...
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

marcosameri likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down