The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friend on way to hospital - possible stroke

+5
Nocturnal Servant
Athanasius
exo
Kerrick
New Creation
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Friend on way to hospital - possible stroke - Page 2 Empty Re: Friend on way to hospital - possible stroke

Post by sentient 6 Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:32 am

Considering where he was, this is great news !
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Friend on way to hospital - possible stroke - Page 2 Empty Re: Friend on way to hospital - possible stroke

Post by New Creation Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:49 pm

My friend held on a long time for his age. In fact, in the recent weeks, he started forming words again. We couldn't understand them, but we could tell he was trying to speak.

He died this morning and now rests in the arms of our Lord. He is rejoined in fellowship with his wife who died in 2001 and with all the saints who have gone before us.

I look forward to seeing my friend one day in glory, as we share in the resurrection together.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:04 pm

My condolences. As you pointed out, this separation is only temporal, but still...
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by Athanasius Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:43 pm

I am sorry for your loss.  Will pray for his family / loved ones.  Good to know that he is with Christ now.
Athanasius
Athanasius
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocturnal Servant Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:08 am

I am so sorry. 

He is now clothed in fine linen and given a mansion with our Lord's guidance and eternal love. His embrace shall be with your friend forever now. Praise the Lord Jesus.
Nocturnal Servant
Nocturnal Servant
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:53 pm

Thanks all for your encouragement. The memorial/celebration service was yesterday and I preached the service. It went extremely well.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocturnal Servant Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:11 pm

That's wonderful to hear. I hope and pray that you and your family will continue to do well. Thank you for keeping us informed. Have a grand day full of the Lord's wonderful grace, and God bless! Smile
Nocturnal Servant
Nocturnal Servant
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2