The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please pray for my friend.

3 posters

Go down

Please pray for my friend. Empty Please pray for my friend.

Post by Sting Chameleon Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:55 pm

An old friend of mine, has in later years denied his faith and no longer considers himself a Christian, but more recently life has kind of been kicking him in the teeth a lot lately, and as the phrase goes "there is no atheist in a foxhole" so he's begun searching. He says he's not ready to go ahead and say that he believes in God but, he said he thinks that certain people (he specifically mentioned me which was... kinda cool I guess) are in his life for a reason.

Right now, his lease ended on his apartment before he had a new place so his dad arranged for him to stay with a friend for a while until he gets back on his feet. Turns out the guy he's staying with is the same fellow that used to hold a really cool Bible study at his house that my friends and I would go to a while back. From all I've witnessed, he's a really solid guy in Christ and he emphatically insists that my friend stay as long as he needs. Anyway, the point is my friend is searching and between his parents, me and the person he is living with he has a good bit of people who can point him to the truth, so that's probably good. I did tell him that it says in the Bible that if you really search for God that you're going to find him, so maybe that can help him.. I dunno

ANYWAY! I would really appreciate your prayers on this.
Sting Chameleon
Sting Chameleon
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Please pray for my friend. Empty Re: Please pray for my friend.

Post by Kerrick Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:44 pm

Praying!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:10 pm

Will do.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down