The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After School Satan

+5
Peter who was Vaak
metaldude
Andreas89
d@v!d
ThomasEversole
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

After School Satan - Page 2 Empty Re: After School Satan

Post by sentient 6 Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:51 pm

ThomasEversole wrote:You guys heard about this? I've been seeing this on the news lately. A brief outline for those not familiar, the Satanic Temple wants their after school program in places with Christian after school programs, supposedly on behalf of religious diversity. They're willing to fight legally to get their program included, pressing the point that if their religious program isn't allowed, then no other religious programs should be allowed either.

I say let em have it. Its like marketing. They put out a product and people want it, then they will show up. Hopefully the Christian parents are teaching their kids to be salt and light in this evil world and some can make an impact on them. In all reality though, this isn't any worse than the " atheist " club or the " Hindu " club.

"..pressing the point that if their religious program isn't allowed, then no other religious programs should be allowed either "

....which is probably their hearts desire in the first place.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

After School Satan - Page 2 Empty Re: After School Satan

Post by d@v!d Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:26 am

ThomasEversole wrote:
d@v!d wrote:
I understand all that am conflicted about it. If all things were equal, I'd be happy about it, but they aren't. I keep thinking about the fact that God.

Man, these two posts are weird.
Updated and fixed.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2