The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why doesn't any of the Leviticus stuff ever gets remastered?

+2
My Awesome Timothy
alldatndensum
6 posters

Go down

Why doesn't any of the Leviticus stuff ever gets remastered? Empty Why doesn't any of the Leviticus stuff ever gets remastered?

Post by Guest Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 17:18

All of their cathalog needs a remaster. So, Setting Fire to the Earth and Knights of Heaven could be even better amd maybe I might have imterest in their other albums.

Back to top Go down

Why doesn't any of the Leviticus stuff ever gets remastered? Empty Re: Why doesn't any of the Leviticus stuff ever gets remastered?

Post by alldatndensum Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 18:05

Perhaps Cliffy would be interested in doing them just for fan service?  I'm doing some remastering on my own of some classic albums for my own listening pleasure and sharing with some of my friends.  I wouldn't mind taking a shot at these, but I have some others I am wanting to do first.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Why doesn't any of the Leviticus stuff ever gets remastered? Empty Re: Why doesn't any of the Leviticus stuff ever gets remastered?

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 23:55

This one did in 2013 and it looks and sounds great.  

www.angelicwarlord.com/reviews/l/leviticus85.html

No expense spared on the booklet, it looks fantastic.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 23:59

My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Feb 2016 - 4:08

Well, I totally forgot about this remaster. Sadly they didn't keep the work. It would be great to have Setting Fire... and knights of heaven remastered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamis Sun 14 Feb 2016 - 11:08

I would also include "I Shall Conquer" as well as guitarist Bjorn Stigsson's excellent solo album "Together With Friends".
Dynamis
Dynamis
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

http://www.angelicwarlord.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun 14 Feb 2016 - 14:13

Thiago-Brazil wrote:Well, I totally forgot about this remaster. Sadly they didn't keep the work. It would be great to have Setting Fire... and knights of heaven remastered.

I agree!  I like their earlier stuff, but those two albums just had a perfect blend of everything for me.  I may try my hand at a personal remastering.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sun 14 Feb 2016 - 15:12

alldatndensum wrote:
Thiago-Brazil wrote:Well, I totally forgot about this remaster. Sadly they didn't keep the work. It would be great to have Setting Fire... and knights of heaven remastered.

I agree!  I like their earlier stuff, but those two albums just had a perfect blend of everything for me.  I may try my hand at a personal remastering.

You do a great job with remastering.  Thank you!!!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 22:35

Thiago-Brazil wrote:All of their cathalog needs a remaster. So, Setting Fire to the Earth and Knights of Heaven could be even better amd maybe I might have imterest in their other albums.

Couldn't believe it when I read in a Facebook post they are releasing 5 CDs and a DVD in a box set!!!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 14:57

That set will be remastered and some additional production work will be done to "Knights Of Heaven".  I may get it or may not.  I have all four of their studio albums (two originals and two M8 reissues).  I am working on remastering these for my own personal listening.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing1134 Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 22:35

My Awesome Timothy wrote:
Thiago-Brazil wrote:All of their cathalog needs a remaster. So, Setting Fire to the Earth and Knights of Heaven could be even better amd maybe I might have imterest in their other albums.

Couldn't believe it when I read in a Facebook post they are releasing 5 CDs and a DVD in a box set!!!
What box set???
Pershing1134
Pershing1134
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 6:31

Pershing1134 wrote:
My Awesome Timothy wrote:

What box set???
Where did you see it? This is a certain purchase.

Back to top Go down

Post by grandeped Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 10:55

They are posting a few details on their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/169955153015398/videos/1175297532481150/?permPage=1

grandeped
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 11:14

Awesome! It looks like a fast answer for this thread. I am so Looking forward to it. 

I can't wait to hear how Setting Fire... will sound.

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 14:54

I'm doing a couple of personal remasters of the Leviticus stuff.  If it sounds better than what I have done with my limited knowledge of mastering, then we will be in for a treat.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing1134 Sat 20 Feb 2016 - 21:58

Their "Live at Bobfest 2003" is fantastic. Hearing Peo sing a couple songs from the first two albums was amazing. In fact, I'd love to hear the first two albums re-recorded with the current lineup.

No matter what the box set has, I will buy it for sure, even though I own all the originals. Been a fan since the beginning!
Pershing1134
Pershing1134
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Mon 22 Feb 2016 - 12:46

Pershing1134 wrote:Their "Live at Bobfest 2003" is fantastic. Hearing Peo sing a couple songs from the first two albums was amazing. In fact, I'd love to hear the first two albums re-recorded with the current lineup.

I would certainly like to hear that myself.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down