The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEVITICUS, Jag Skall Segra! Re-issue On Roxx Records

+2
alldatndensum
BaleMaster
6 posters

Go down

LEVITICUS, Jag Skall Segra! Re-issue On Roxx Records Empty LEVITICUS, Jag Skall Segra! Re-issue On Roxx Records

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:51 pm

PRE ORDER - RELEASE DATE OCTOBER 1, 2021

FORMAT: CD JEWEL CASED EDITION WITH FULL COLOR BOOKLET (500)_

SPECIAL PRE ORDER PRICE UNTIL RELEASE DATE - $12.99

ANY OTHER ITEMS ORDERED WITH THIS PRE ORDER WILL SHIP AT THE SAME TIME.

In Sweden this just may be the album that started it all for Christian Metal, and if not it is definitely coveted as one of the earliest true pieces of Christian Metal history regardless.

Jag Skall Segra is the debut album from Christian rockers Leviticus and after its very early success the band would return to the studio and record the next 'English' version of this album entitled 'I Shall Conquer' and the rest is Christian Metal history folks!

This album is a very special piece of Christian Metal history. It sounds so very Swedish yet it has so much in common with what was going on in the New Wave of British Heavy Metal movement from 79-84.

Roxx Records is very excited to be bringing you this very limited and very special piece of Christian Metal history. This album has NEVER been released on CD and was only released in a very small quantity of vinyl originally, copies today, if found fetch quite the price these days on sites like Ebay! 

So this is the time! There will only be 200 of this very special album being pressed on vinyl. The album has been meticulously restored with upgraded artwork and design by Scott Waters of NoLifeTilMetal and the sound has been remastered by Rob Colwell of Bombworks Sound. 

The CD version is equally as impressive packaged in a  jewel case with 8 page booklet and limited to a  one time pressing of only 500 copies.

Back to top Go down

LEVITICUS, Jag Skall Segra! Re-issue On Roxx Records Empty Re: LEVITICUS, Jag Skall Segra! Re-issue On Roxx Records

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:51 pm

Does this interest anyone? I have thought about it, strictly as collectible type thing

Back to top Go down

LEVITICUS, Jag Skall Segra! Re-issue On Roxx Records Empty Re: LEVITICUS, Jag Skall Segra! Re-issue On Roxx Records

Post by BaleMaster Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:29 pm

Is this I Shall Conquer in Swedish?
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:32 pm

BaleMaster wrote:Is this I Shall Conquer in Swedish?

Indeed it is

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:34 pm

Technically, I Shall Conquer is Jag Skall Segra in English, since Jag Skall Segra came first.. 😂😂😂

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:00 am

I am going to skip this as I have the remastered box set that Leviticus did.  I wouldn't listen to this as it is in a language I don't understand.  I know...I miss some good music that way, but for me it is no different than making yourself listen to a band where you can't understand any of their lyrics in English.  I just don't like that.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

My Awesome Timothy, BaleMaster and Anti_Babylon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:49 am

If it was in English I'd probably get it.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

My Awesome Timothy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:44 pm

I didn't care for the English version of the album.  I just don't like the band's early vocalist.  So I won't be getting this one.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:05 pm

I prefer the original vocalist Håkan Andersson and really like "I Shall Conquer."  
I'll listen to this just to see how it compares, but I would not buy it just to have it.
It would have to be something I would listen to often, which is unlikely but we'll see.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Nun Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:45 pm

I pre-ordered the CD and LP. I enjoy "I Shall Conquer" and have the original English language LP with the different cover art. I'd like to have the Swedish version and the other art. It's a preference, but I've never had any problem listening to Metal in other languages. Perhaps I was raised on too much Norwegian Black Metal. Very Happy
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down