The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speaking of offensive "Christians" on YouTube...

+5
Samson
MikeInFla
alldatndensum
exo
ThomasEversole
9 posters

Go down

Speaking of offensive "Christians" on YouTube... Empty Speaking of offensive "Christians" on YouTube...

Post by ThomasEversole Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:20 pm

This is old school and some of you might be very aware of this, but for those who aren't, this is a horrible example of Christian behavior.

"Spirit of Truth" with Rev X was a local TV "preacher" that took calls, I guess to answer questions,
but he spent more time cussing callers out than anything.

Fair warning, excessive profanity, from the "pastor".
I think we can all agree that this is very wrong and ridiculous.

ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Speaking of offensive "Christians" on YouTube... Empty Re: Speaking of offensive "Christians" on YouTube...

Post by exo Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:38 pm

I'd cite that as an example of "poor behavior in a general sense"!  It's ridiculous to act that way REGARDLESS of what you call yourself!

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Speaking of offensive "Christians" on YouTube... Empty Re: Speaking of offensive "Christians" on YouTube...

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:40 pm

Oh wow!!! I just ... don't know what to say after hearing that. Made me laugh.

Is he actually a real pastor? Perhaps he was a new Christian as well? Strange.

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:52 pm

I can't remember the guy's name, but there used to be this cussing preacher on tv that smoked cigars all the time and also liked to talk about betting on horse races.  He had white hair.  Does anybody know who I am talking about?
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:54 pm

I laughed too with some things.

I tried putting my crockpot in the kitchen cupboard tonight after I washed it, and when what I stacked on it came crashing out seconds after I shut the cupboard door, I yelled like dude on the video, "I COME IN THE NAME OF THE JESUS!!!!!" and I heard my wife start laughing in the other room.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:57 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:57 am

Doing some research and it would appear that the poor Rev X also thought he was God himself. Apparently his segment was cancelled after he dropped his pants live on air.

This is a sorry case of public-access television giving a crazy man air time.

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:16 am

I found the background music to be distracting to the point I FF'd to a few minutes in and when it was still playing I turned it off (however I did hear him drop MF and you CANNOT say that on television or radio... Well, you can but there are huge fines so I don't know how he got away with it).
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:30 am

I thought it was hilarious when he got distracted by his own music.

Headshrinker wrote:Doing some research and it would appear that the poor Rev X also thought he was God himself. Apparently his segment was cancelled after he dropped his pants live on air.

He said the same thing himself on Tosh.0 in an interview - said it wasn't a sin, it was just ass crack and nut sack.  I thought it was (horribly) funny whenever Rev X was asked if he was celibate. His answer,

"if any woman will buy-a-bit, I'll sell-a-bit."  LOLOL
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Samson Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:01 am

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/reverend-x-the-spirit-of-truth

Here's a bit of history on this guy. Definitely not firing on all cylinders. Obviously NSFW
Samson
Samson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:22 am

Put a shirt on

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:26 am

Headshrinker wrote: case of public-access television giving a crazy man air time.

Isn't that kind of the point of public-access television?
messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Through The Dark Radio Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:36 pm

alldatndensum wrote:I can't remember the guy's name, but there used to be this cussing preacher on tv that smoked cigars all the time and also liked to talk about betting on horse races.  He had white hair.  Does anybody know who I am talking about?

Dr. Gene Scott?

Speaking of offensive "Christians" on YouTube... 1472242013_feb218e4b7
Through The Dark Radio
Through The Dark Radio
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:47 pm

There are some stupid people out there.  There's Winterband and then I used to watch Tosh.0 and he had this black pastor on.  That dude cussed like a sailor and he was just ridiculous.  Some of these people are quite annoying to say the least.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:39 pm

.....this is just nutty stuff period.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:45 am

I think we are ALL in agreement here that this is a false teacher!!!

Circle Dance

Quick - somebody take a picture! Everyone at the CMR is in agreement in harmony!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down