The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's pray for those brothers sharing their faith in the metal world

Go down

Let's pray for those brothers sharing their faith in the metal world Empty Let's pray for those brothers sharing their faith in the metal world

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:31 am

I was reminded this morning of our brothers in Christ who are out there in the metal world, making a living, having fun with what they do, and sharing their faith all at the same time.

Vadim Pruzhanov, the keyboardist for Dragonforce, tweeted the following: Happy "All Hallows Day" everyone! #allhallowsday #foggyday #diy #AllSaintsDay is what@its all about to me http://www.sharefaith.com/guide/Christian-Holidays/all_hallows_eve.html

Let us remember to pray for these brothers out there, on the front lines of the metal mission field. They may not consider themselves missionaries, but they are sharing their faith in one way or another and I'm grateful for that.

Back to top Go down

Let's pray for those brothers sharing their faith in the metal world Empty Re: Let's pray for those brothers sharing their faith in the metal world

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:08 am

AMEN!!!

cheerscheerscheerscheers

Back to top Go down

Let's pray for those brothers sharing their faith in the metal world Empty Re: Let's pray for those brothers sharing their faith in the metal world

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:08 am

Today I'm praying for Dave Mustaine who has publicly declared his trust in Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:08 am

mad respect for Mr Mustaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:01 pm

Adam wrote:Today I'm praying for Dave Mustaine who has publicly declared his trust in Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior.

We need a praying emoticon. Seriously. Praying for you today Dave!!

Let's pray for those brothers sharing their faith in the metal world Dave-Mustaine-megadeth-23351597-462-480

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:46 pm

Don't forget former Morbid Angel, current Terrorizor's drummer Pete Sandoval.

Just look at his Facebook page.  Isn't that awesome?
https://www.facebook.com/Pete-Commando-Sandoval-161733133945064/

He's one of the death metal scene pioneers, and posts scripture on his wall.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:02 am

ThomasEversole wrote:Don't forget former Morbid Angel, current Terrorizor's drummer Pete Sandoval.

Just look at his Facebook page.  Isn't that awesome?
https://www.facebook.com/Pete-Commando-Sandoval-161733133945064/

He's one of the death metal scene pioneers, and posts scripture on his wall.

Dude! I love Morbid Angel! I had no idea Pet Sandoval became a Christian! Was he always a Christian? Or is this recent?

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:40 am

Its why he quit Morbid Angel in 2013.
He found Christ.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:02 am

ThomasEversole wrote:Its why he quit Morbid Angel in 2013.
He found Christ.

Oh wow. I didn't realize. I guess I'm out of the loop a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:23 am

ThomasEversole wrote:Its why he quit Morbid Angel in 2013.
He found Christ.

Praise the Lord!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:41 pm

Today I'm praying for Stryper. They are always shining their light in a dark world! THE highest profile Christian Metal band!

Let's pray for those brothers sharing their faith in the metal world 5568051D-stryper-new-album-confirmed-for-october-2015-release-image

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down