The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random thoughts...

+33
DarkFireDragoon
alldatndensum
BearDad
Nocturnal Servant
MikeInFla
Andreas89
sentient 6
New Creation
Soldier777
d@v!d
exo
Kerrick
ThomasEversole
messiaen77
crucifyd
Staybrite
Athanasius
CrimsonWarrior
srguenther
Samson
Deepfriar
deathisgain
Grindboy
metallikitty
WildWorld
KaramKaram
XenonLion
Driven
metaldude
Hardcore Christian
Blake
*static*
Peter who was Vaak
37 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Random thoughts... - Page 9 Empty Re: Random thoughts...

Post by sentient 6 Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:02 pm

ThomasEversole wrote:Anyone can expect problems when they encroach their views upon others, even if those views are brought forth as genuine help, or belligerent contempt for someone's preacher.

Well, everyone that sets themselves up as minister in Christs Church should be prepared to be tested by the Word of God. And also, if someone is being held up as a " good " teacher or minister for Christians to be influenced by, that should be tested as well.

There is a tendency in some segments in christianity to view teaching and theology as the same as someone preferring " vanilla " over " chocolate " as well.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:18 pm

d@v!d wrote:
You aren't on eggshells here, nor am I. None of us sought to offend and nothing we said should have been taken a offensive under normal circumstances. But, when you consider his family situation, you can understand why he would be so sensitive.

Well, I didn't really include aaron in that because I never really engaged him. But I will say that the general climate is really different here now.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:55 am

sentient 6 wrote:
d@v!d wrote:
You aren't on eggshells here, nor am I. None of us sought to offend and nothing we said should have been taken a offensive under normal circumstances. But, when you consider his family situation, you can understand why he would be so sensitive.

Well, I didn't really include aaron in that because I never really engaged him. But I will say that the general climate is really different here now.
Maybe the climate is different, but don't let it affect you. Climate is a good analogy as you know it is something that always changes. It won't always be like this. Just be yourself and weather the storm.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:03 am

messiaen77 wrote: until I return in December.
Schöne Reise!
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:41 am

messiaen77 wrote:
There is something that works--JUST LET IT GO!!!!

Good grief!  You are the one who brought up the idea that these roving bands of meanies go from thread to thread picking fights with people, yet I've gone to at least three, maybe four different threads today in which YOU were dragging up the same ol', same ol' about how horrible it is here.  Look, I know you have had some rough spots recently, but that is all the more reason you just need to not let the perceived negative stuff that goes on here get to you--just let it go and move on!

Kerrick/Karam/Exo--I know.  Self-imposed exile coming up.

Thomas--I will feel bad about how I said this tomorrow, so I am going to apologize in advance rather than wait until I return in December.

No need to apologize. You said nothing wrong - you're absolutely right.
It may not look like it, but I've let plenty go... but obviously, I do see some things worth fighting for here.

I know fighting fire with fire is wrong on so many levels, but I'm hoping someone will see all the flames and send help?
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:55 am

sentient 6 wrote:
ThomasEversole wrote:Anyone can expect problems when they encroach their views upon others, even if those views are brought forth as genuine help, or belligerent contempt for someone's preacher.
Well, everyone that sets themselves up as minister in Christs Church should be prepared to be tested by the Word of God. And also, if someone is being held up as a " good " teacher or minister for Christians to be influenced by, that should be tested as well.

Then there should be facts providing truth to those tests.
I have yet to see any evidence on Joel Osteen being a huge damaging threat to Christianity. Instead, I've seen "encroached" "belligerent contempt" from deep right field.

Has the man said something unbiblical? ...because I'd venture to guess most of us have said something that wasn't biblical at some point in our lives.

If stones are being thrown because he's got a few bad paragraphs out there, then I'd say we're throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Where's the piles of waste I should be stumbling over? Is this about the whole "prosperity" thing he was misunderstood regarding?
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:32 pm

We'd be hitting a new low if we gotta lock the "random thoughts" thread...   Coffee   As M77 said, please just let it go guys.

I've been doing a lot of thinking, discussing, and praying about how we can get things on track with this - not just this specific issue but for the whole forum.  I'd like to open it up for discussion by all, but I need to gather my thoughts a little more beforehand so in the mean time, please bear with me and just let this go for now (or take it to PM).

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:50 pm

I'm sorry Kerrick. I'm dropping it.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:27 pm

Thank you.  I love you

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:32 pm

d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:28 am

RavenWolf wrote:LOL Harry Potter? That's funny!

lol!

Are you moved in now?
Yes, thanks Smile

-------------------------------
So, since yesterday night, it's a second period of mourning this year for my country, and for Metalheads too (band in Bataclan this night was Eagles Of Death Metal). I still don't want to make conflation but some bastards have to be eradicated for the good of humanity...Angry Slap
RIP innocent people who was on wrong place at wrong time, burn in hell ISIS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:20 pm

Trying to have news of people i know on Paris all this saturday, finally everybody is safe. Thanks God.
Praying and tomorrow i will work because if we stop they win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:32 pm

Yes ... people like that. Who just bomb innocent people.

They need to die. That is why I believe in the death penalty. Prison is way too good for terrorists like this!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:03 pm

Death penalty is their goal, to join "Allah's paradise".They are going to be surprised...

Fortunately 3 first killed themselves without made others victims. Borders actually are closed until further notice. I'm agree to apply death penalty at people who helped them.

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:32 pm

For terrorists, I don't believe in the death penalty.  That warrants a trial.  I say hunt them down like the bastards deserve.  Of course, people will just claim that only Christians want to spread the gospel by the sword when Muslims are trying to force Sharia on the world by their terrorist attacks.

Also, people have forgotten that two of the three Crusades were fought to force the militant Muslim invasion out of Europe.  I don't see this attack on France as any different.  Drive them back until they can't move forward ever again.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:52 am

You are right. Here we're too actually deeply moved to say and do intelligent politics things. Sorry i'm just lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:55 am

Really oppressive atmosphere here. Perquisitions everywhere this last 12 hours, Ministry of the Interior said news attacks are possible this next days/weeks...

Prayers, music and return to work to push away Satan's work Rockin Loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:47 am

On facebook, my friend tagged me in an article about how Riemann's hypothesis was solved by someone in Africa.  I hadn't checked it out, but had already seen some questioning the validity for a few inconsistencies with the man.  So, I told my friend.  Some other guy accused me of being racist because the dude is African!  That guy needs to be slapped.

Also, one of my coworkers, he's been working here for about two weeks.  Long story short, he's extremely lazy and talks a lot.  He spent a good half hour explaining why Toby Maguire or whatever was the perfect Spiderman and was saying a lot of people died in Marvel Civil War(I discount the school because we were talking in the context of how Captain America will portray it, also I forgot).  He will drop off work for us to do and walk away.  He will always come up with an excuse.  I had to tell him 4 or 5 times Sunday within the span of 10 minutes to do work.  And when he does?  He does something so it takes longer than it should and he's not doing it properly.  Now, I went up to him and said "Look, everyone has noticed you talk a lot and you get returns, but won't touch them.  And if everyone has noticed, so will the managers and you will be fired."  I left right after that.  Turns out he has ADHD.  Didn't tell anyone.  He started freaking out.  Also, he told people that Jar Jar Binks might be Kylo Ren, he honestly believes it.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:30 pm

In the light of conspiracies and general government distrust, I wonder after reading about Putin's response the the terrorist bombing of a Russian plane.

Sho'nuff gives him good reason to be in the Middle East.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:16 pm

d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:15 pm

At bedtime I read my kids a story. Sometimes we read one of the Amelia Bedelia books.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:14 pm

Tomorrow I get to be reunited with my girlfriend.  cheers bounce flower  She's in the Budapest airport now and will begin her long trek to the US soon!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:31 pm

Kerrick wrote:Tomorrow I get to be reunited with my girlfriend.  cheers bounce flower  She's in the Budapest airport now and will begin her long trek to the US soon!

Yay! How is that knee feeling? Razz
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:52 pm

My knee?  You mean my kidney?  It was totally worth it.  Razz

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:22 pm

Kerrick wrote:Tomorrow I get to be reunited with my girlfriend.  cheers bounce flower  She's in the Budapest airport now and will begin her long trek to the US soon!

Awesome bro!!! cheers sunny drunken

I'm very happy for you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next