The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New finnish music for Kerrick (and for others too) :)

+13
CrimsonWarrior
Tombie
mothy
Frozen Fire
Andreas89
Constantine
Snert I
Kerrick
jusma
Markus1987
d@v!d
metaldude
Deepfriar
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

New finnish music for Kerrick (and for others too) :) - Page 4 Empty Re: New finnish music for Kerrick (and for others too) :)

Post by mothy Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:02 am

jusma wrote:There is an old thread about Callisto, but I'll add them here in case someone likes the band and has never heard of them before.

I love Callisto
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

New finnish music for Kerrick (and for others too) :) - Page 4 Empty Re: New finnish music for Kerrick (and for others too) :)

Post by jusma Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:27 am

Before Sotahuuto became Sotahuuto, they were Catrabbits.

jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:13 pm

jusma wrote:

Metal archives

I guess they only put out one EP (+this song)

I didn't know they had this single!  Sounds good.  You can download their EP for free from Bandcamp.  (I think someone had posted it here a while ago - probably Mothy!)
https://entrappedproductions.bandcamp.com/album/colours-little-rose-productions-2000

Tyrant
Tyrant

jusma, mothy and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:07 am

I didn't really know this group existed. They have pretty unique sound, almost like HB but not quite.

jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Christian metal Horde, Kerrick and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian metal Horde Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:29 am

I love this topic!

Christian metal Horde
Christian metal Horde
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://www.instagram.com/christianmetalhorde?igsh=ZHl5ZzlqazUxa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian metal Horde Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:53 am

Christian metal Horde
Christian metal Horde
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://www.instagram.com/christianmetalhorde?igsh=ZHl5ZzlqazUxa

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:53 am

Progton wrote:

Cool, thanks I didn’t know about these two.
jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Christian metal Horde and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:24 am

jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Christian metal Horde and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:07 pm

jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:42 pm

jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:49 pm

I've never been into industrial music, but this stuff is pretty cool!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Nice Guy Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:45 am

K.L.S. haven`t been mentioned yet, I guess? I think it`s more rock/hard rock stuff, but there`s some heavier songs too, so there`s a change that somebody likes it. I do. It`s pure finnish stuff. And I`m too lazy to put any links here, so....sorry. Seeker finds. 

Hey wait a minute. Seeker finds.... Destination - Seeker Lost...another band and album from these lognitudes. But that`s another story. Jusma knows. And there`s no samples in youtube either, so I guess that`s it. Sorry again.
Mr. Nice Guy
Mr. Nice Guy
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:38 am

Mr. Nice Guy wrote:K.L.S. haven`t been mentioned yet, I guess? I think it`s more rock/hard rock stuff, but there`s some heavier songs too, so there`s a change that somebody likes it. I do. It`s pure finnish stuff. And I`m too lazy to put any links here, so....sorry. Seeker finds. 

Hey wait a minute. Seeker finds.... Destination - Seeker Lost...another band and album from these lognitudes. But that`s another story. Jusma knows. And there`s no samples in youtube either, so I guess that`s it. Sorry again.
I can try to explore more into KLS, I have never really listened to them.

I guess I could ask around if there is a way to upload some Destination on the web as well..
jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:42 am

Metallimessu = hymns as heavier versions.

Watch this first:

Here's a Youtube link for the whole album
jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:36 pm

I've gotta give Jusma a big shout-out here.  He offered to gather up a TON of Finnish metal (and folk) CDs for me and ship 'em off; I just had to cover the costs.  They just arrived and I'll try to snap a photo when I have more time, but for now a big THANK YOU JUSMA will have to do!

I've also given him a special rank of Finnish Metal Master, which is well deserved.   Cool

Tyrant
Tyrant

CrimsonWarrior likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonWarrior Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:32 pm

Wow, a special rank! Those are hard to get! Congratulations Jusma.
CrimsonWarrior
CrimsonWarrior
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

jusma and Kerrick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lofcaudio77 Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:37 am

Wow, I have some digging to do. I didn't know there were so much bands from my homeland, kiitos kovasti Jusma! Surprised
Lofcaudio77
Lofcaudio77
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:24 am

Kerrick wrote:I've gotta give Jusma a big shout-out here.  He offered to gather up a TON of Finnish metal (and folk) CDs for me and ship 'em off; I just had to cover the costs.  They just arrived and I'll try to snap a photo when I have more time, but for now a big THANK YOU JUSMA will have to do!

I've also given him a special rank of Finnish Metal Master, which is well deserved.   Cool
You’re welcome. They’ll keep you busy for some time  Very Happy

I’m beyond honored for this special rank, it made my day!
jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:27 am

Lofcaudio77 wrote:Wow, I have some digging to do. I didn't know there were so much bands from my homeland, kiitos kovasti Jusma! Surprised
Ole hyvä, there’s still plenty to post.
jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:05 pm

As promised, here's the bounty!

-All 4x The Rain
-4x VIP
-1x Norman
-1x Oratorio
-1x Hallowed
-8x Mustarastas*

New finnish music for Kerrick (and for others too) :) - Page 4 20231210

*Mustarastas is a very nice folk band - not metal, but something great when I want to mix things up some.  Smile  Check 'em out!

Tyrant
Tyrant

jusma likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:08 pm

p.s. So far I've listened to 2x of The Rain, 2x Mustarastas, 1x VIP, and the Hallowed CD - and am really liking everything I've heard, with The Rain being my favorite so far.

Tyrant
Tyrant

jusma likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:04 pm

Kerrick wrote:p.s. So far I've listened to 2x of The Rain, 2x Mustarastas, 1x VIP, and the Hallowed CD - and am really liking everything I've heard, with The Rain being my favorite so far.
The Rain rules!
Wish they would come back and record one last album.
jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4