The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New finnish music for Kerrick (and for others too) :)

+13
CrimsonWarrior
Tombie
mothy
Frozen Fire
Andreas89
Constantine
Snert I
Kerrick
jusma
Markus1987
d@v!d
metaldude
Deepfriar
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New finnish music for Kerrick (and for others too) :) - Page 3 Empty Re: New finnish music for Kerrick (and for others too) :)

Post by Kerrick Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:40 pm

This stuff is great!  I was chatting with the guy on FB a week or two ago about a hopeful CD release.  No plans at the moment but this definitely deserves a proper physical release; it's top-notch stuff.

Tyrant
Tyrant

mothy likes this post

Back to top Go down

New finnish music for Kerrick (and for others too) :) - Page 3 Empty Re: New finnish music for Kerrick (and for others too) :)

Post by Constantine Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:31 pm

mothy wrote:Thanks, I just purchased Preterist.
Where is it even offered for sale?   It's really good.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:06 am

Kerrick wrote:This stuff is great!  I was chatting with the guy on FB a week or two ago about a hopeful CD release.  No plans at the moment but this definitely deserves a proper physical release; it's top-notch stuff.

Good to know, I was thinking if there will be a CD.
jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:11 am

Andreas89 wrote:On the topic of Finnish bands, Gloriam Dei is picking up steam with their sophomore album.

I met and talked with Sami, the vocalist of Gloriam Dei last week. He said they are trying to start recording vocals in November.
jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Kerrick, Andreas89 and mothy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tombie Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:53 am

Constantine wrote:
mothy wrote:Thanks, I just purchased Preterist.
Where is it even offered for sale?   It's really good.
Tombie
Tombie
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.deadtoselfradio.com

mothy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:23 am

Poltinmerkki released a new album called Steel Star not long ago. They have released music earlier as well, not sure how many albums, but they have been around since 2002.

jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:36 am

Manifestium released three demos as far as I know. This song is taken from their last demo (1999).

jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:57 am

Recidivus was mentioned before but here's another song from them.

Last edited by jusma on Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Christian metal Horde likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:01 am

There is an old thread about Callisto, but I'll add them here in case someone likes the band and has never heard of them before.

jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:10 am

I didn't know this existed until now..

jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Christian metal Horde and Ammocas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:25 am

Eien

jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:26 am

Shine In Dark

jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:47 am

FacinGoliath

jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonWarrior Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:17 am

Is Eien active? I remember discovering them a long time ago and liking their sound, but it seemed like they had not released very much music.
CrimsonWarrior
CrimsonWarrior
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:32 pm

CrimsonWarrior wrote:Is Eien active? I remember discovering them a long time ago and liking their sound, but it seemed like they had not released very much music.

Not sure about Eien, but thanks to your question I found out that he also has other projects:

Llafineve

Mereen

Mereen

Shine in Dark is also his project. Those Mereen songs sound actually pretty nice.
jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:58 pm

Ichtus has released two three song EP's in finnish.

Here you can listen to three samples and three full songs.
jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:20 pm

Unrefined

Metal archives

As fas as I know they were a christian band. At least they were on this christian Finnish metal compilation back in the day.
jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:41 pm

Personally I don't understand this kind of stuff at all, but here is (or was) Kremator for you. Looks like they only released two songs.

jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:59 pm

In Process

I don't know too much about this one.
jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:32 am

Thanks for Poltinmerkki I'm loveing that one so far
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

jusma and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:35 pm

jusma wrote:
CrimsonWarrior wrote:Is Eien active? I remember discovering them a long time ago and liking their sound, but it seemed like they had not released very much music.

Not sure about Eien, but thanks to your question I found out that he also has other projects:

Llafineve

Mereen

Mereen

Shine in Dark is also his project. Those Mereen songs sound actually pretty nice.

I really enjoy his various projects and am glad he's got what he has up on Bandcamp, though like CW I wish he'd make more tunes!

I'm digging Manifestium.  According to the Metal Archives they only ever released a few demos which is a shame!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevenoneself Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:04 pm

I don't know ANYTHING about these bands, and I probably won't make it around to listening to full albums anytime soon. 

But I listened to all of the YouTube links on this thread last night and I thoroughly enjoyed every one!

At first I thought they were all going to be black/death/whatever you guys call it, and then I heard some singing in one of them and there was quite a variety by the time I was all done. Very pleasant.
Sevenoneself
Sevenoneself
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

jusma likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:47 am

Kerrick wrote:
jusma wrote:

Llafineve

Mereen

Mereen

I really enjoy his various projects and am glad he's got what he has up on Bandcamp, though like CW I wish he'd make more tunes!

I'm digging Manifestium.  According to the Metal Archives they only ever released a few demos which is a shame!

I know some of the band members, they were nearby where I used to live. I only have that Profondeur EP, but I think it's their strongest one. Found this song from them as well.

Last edited by jusma on Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:15 am

Metal archives

I guess they only put out one EP (+this song)
jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Christian metal Horde, Kerrick and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:21 am

jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next