The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Sacred warrior album coming soon!

+4
Black Rider
alldatndensum
ludey7
Candlemass
8 posters

Go down

New Sacred warrior album coming soon! Empty New Sacred warrior album coming soon!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:21 pm

Back to top Go down

New Sacred warrior album coming soon! Empty Re: New Sacred warrior album coming soon!

Post by Candlemass Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:48 pm

Rockin Loud
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

New Sacred warrior album coming soon! Empty Re: New Sacred warrior album coming soon!

Post by ludey7 Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:06 pm

Love it!

Over/under 2017 on release date?

ludey7
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:44 pm

Under, but my Worldview of the music scene may be a bit off...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:46 am

I just hope that they learn to bring Eli Prinsen's vocals up in the mix.  That was supposedly a mistake in the mix on a couple of Eli's other band's albums, but it is constant on all three.  The new SW was the same.  He is a good singer, but why does he like to have his voice hidden by the music?  It makes no sense to me.  I could understand it if he sounded like Axl Rose does today.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:03 pm

alldatndensum wrote:I just hope that they learn to bring Eli Prinsen's vocals up in the mix.  That was supposedly a mistake in the mix on a couple of Eli's other band's albums, but it is constant on all three.  The new SW was the same.  He is a good singer, but why does he like to have his voice hidden by the music?  It makes no sense to me.  I could understand it if he sounded like Axl Rose does today.
I hope the same thing. The song Desperately Wicked is simply awesome. What a pity that they had trouble in the mix. It is a problem in the entire Waiting in Darkness album, but it is much more clear in the opening track.

If Eli's voice is the problem, I would rather to have someone else to sing in this track, instead of releasing it the way it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:14 pm

I get what you guys are saying but I do think the SW album is better then The Sacrificed. I'm so used to it now it doesn't bug me.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:00 pm

I consider myself a bit of a production snob, but Eli's vocal levels have never bothered me. The thing that stood out on Waiting in Darkness to me was the way Bruce ramped up the guitar sound. I guess when it's all said and done, I'll be buying the new album.
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:28 pm

Candlemass wrote:Under, but my Worldview of the music scene may be a bit off...
Laughing
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:08 pm

Thiago-Brazil wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:I just hope that they learn to bring Eli Prinsen's vocals up in the mix.  That was supposedly a mistake in the mix on a couple of Eli's other band's albums, but it is constant on all three.  The new SW was the same.  He is a good singer, but why does he like to have his voice hidden by the music?  It makes no sense to me.  I could understand it if he sounded like Axl Rose does today.
I hope the same thing. The song Desperately Wicked is simply awesome. What a pity that they had trouble in the mix. It is a problem in the entire Waiting in Darkness album, but it is much more clear in the opening track.

If Eli's voice is the problem, I would rather to have someone else to sing in this track, instead of releasing it the way it is.

It isn't just on Sacred Warrior's album.  All THREE of The Sacrificed albums there was supposedly problems with the mix that buried Eli's voice.  Then, when Sacred Warrior hit, the vocals are definitely lower than the music to the point that you cannot understand them in many places.  They need to fix this or I am just not interested in anything else.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Livna Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:17 pm

To me it's not Sacred Warrior it's The Sacrificed. I like it but when you change singers it changes the band imo
Livna
Livna
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by StarPilot Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:08 pm

The vocals only needed remixed on the first track.  The vocals on the rest of the album were great.  Can't wait for this.
StarPilot
StarPilot
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down